9 - Home

—☆°*༄
Park Sang*
I gaped at that sentence. Park Sang you pabo(idiot), why'd you say anything! As I looked up to his face, I saw a smirk. Aish.
"No objections? Perfect."
He finally presented my phone and I carelessly pursued to grab it.
"Ah-uh, I'm showing you your phone so you can unlock it."

He raised his eyebrows and slowly bounced the phone up and down once in his hand, signalling me to unlock it. I rolled my eyes and raised my thumb to the home button of my phone. The familiar sound of the device being unlocked was heard.
"Yah(hey)! W-what are you gonna do?"
"Calm down, I'll be quick."

He suddenly took out his mobile phone and it buzzed in his palm. Only then I finally understood his actions. He flicked the phone in the air to my direction and I caught it.
"I'll call and text you when needed. You must answer diligently and follow my commands with no exceptions."

He walked a few steps towards my figure and closed in his head until it was only 5cm away from mine.
"Since we're dating me now, how about you actually call me my name. Taehyung."
"Wha..."
I was interrupted by a devilish grin that was displayed on his unappealing face. He retracted his lean and stood up straight.

"Oi let's go to class."
"YAH(hey)! STOP RIGHT THERE YOU HOBO!"

Just like that, class began. I was daydreaming, staring at the back of his head hoping something miraculous would happen. Hoping my pupils would protrude fiery lasers that burned straight through his hollow skull.

"Sang? S-sang? SANG!"
"BO(what)!"
I responded to the whispered yell in the same tone. I turned my head to the side, to the sound of the voice trying to gain my attention.

 I turned my head to the side, to the sound of the voice trying to gain my attention

"K-Kookie...I'm sorry..."
I held my head down low and sulked.
"What's wrong."
"I'm fine."

BRINGG*

"Okay class that's it for today."
As everyone packed up I noticed that the hobo packed up fast and zoomed away from the classroom. Strange?
Ping*
I fearfully looked down to my phone's lock screen to check if it was my phone that went off. And there I saw what he saved himself as...
"Loverlybf? Who's that?"
"Ha, ahahaa. Well you see..."
Ping*

I looked down to my screen and felt pressured to hurry up.
"Kook, biane(sorry), I need to go. I'll be back quick! I'll meet you in the cafeteria!"

Striding out of the classrooms I immediately checked my phone.

Messages
Lovelybf - Oi I'm thirsty, get me cola. I'm at the bench outside XX block.

Lovelybf - Hurry up
Read

End of messages