20 - Rebelling

—☆°*༄Hongjoong*"Sang dear, it's almost time before the warriors arrive back

—☆°*༄
Hongjoong*
"Sang dear, it's almost time before the warriors arrive back. It's time for you to get dressed."

I commanded the servants to take her away. Time passed and she became fully prepped, in the most expensive silk of the land. A beautiful dress with hand embroidered gems by the best talisman. With long flow sleeves which correlated with her long hair and radiated elegance.

"You look beautiful Sang."
"Thanks."
She replied quietly but bluntly.
"Do you not feel ecstatic? You've officially become the second most powerful person in this world. It's a beautiful day for revenge."
But she remained silent averting eye contact.
I sighed heavily.
"Are you ever going to talk to me."

Taehyung*
"Where is he! Where is he!"
It's almost time to return back to Terasia.
Weaving in and out of multiple streets in search of Jimin, he was nowhere to be seen. Searching every local pub and night club nearby. I began rustling through my pocket, finding my phone.

 I began rustling through my pocket, finding my phone

Calling Oi...

"The calle...
"JIMIN!"
"You're trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the tone."
BEEP*
"Sigh* Hey Jimin, I'm looking for you but I can't find you. I guess we'll meet in a few minutes anyway. I've decided to go through with what you've recommended. But can you answer this...Only if she knew what was coming for her, would she stay with me? Argh, never mind, ignore that. I'm just being silly. Of course she wouldn't. Later."

Call ended

Immediately I began rushing to the place that Sang calls home, for the first time I prayed. That the banishment would be extended, just for a little while longer...

Hongjoong*
"KING HONGJOONG!"
Can someone please remind me to replace these noisy guards!
"What now, can't you see I'm busy with my concubine."
"My king, warrior Jimin has sinned!"
"REPEAT THAT!"
"Warrior Jimin has sinned!"

""My king, warrior Jimin has sinned!""REPEAT THAT!""Warrior Jimin has sinned!"

Right then and there, Jimin suddenly appeared before me. Kneeling on one knee, resting his arm on the other, slowly lowering his head.
"So it's true, you have sinned. Warrior Jimin."
"My king, please I beg for your mercy."

"Mercy? You couldn't even wait a few more minutes before your return? I don't have any sympathy for a worthless warrior like you."

"Let me make you, what you intentionally murdered."

Raising my hand, my spell was interrupted by sudden movement. Jimin rushed beside me and swept Sang off her feet, carrying her away.
"How dare you!"
I yelled.
I noticed that Jimin was trying to teleport back to the human world.
"Oh no you don't!"

In the midst of carrying on my spell...
"KING HONGJOONG!"
"WHAT NOW!"
"The warriors have returned."
Five figures began walking into my chamber (Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook).

"Jimin?"
They all simultaneously whispered under their breathe. Interestingly, Taehyung seemed the most shocked.

He slowly placed Sang beside him.
"Warrior Jimin, doesn't it seem much. Killing a mortal and having the guts to steal what is rightfully mine?"

"I would love to agree with you my King but this women was not yours to begin with."
Jimin mocked me with an intensive glare. 

"KING HONGJOONG! WARRIOR YOON..."
"FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHAT!"
"YOU PHONY!"
Warrior Yoongi entered and spouted such a preposterous word.
"YOU, YES YOU!"

"The warriors really are rebelling today

"The warriors really are rebelling today. Why must you call me a phony, warrior Yoongi?"
"Let me get straight to the point. I know you were born from a mistress. You are the late king's illegitimate child. Even though you may be the late king's first son, you are not certified to become the king of Terasia."
"What nonsense are you spouting, a fairy tale?"
Inside I was shivering. How did he find out?

"Your sibling is the rightful heir to the throne. Taking his memory and pronouncing him dead. My phony king, your greed is unimaginable."
"HOW DARE YOU CONTINUE TO CALL ME A PHONY!"
"Who knew in the late king's will, was to share the throne between the princes. But I guess you did."
Warrior Yoongi gazed at me with hooded eyes.

"My, my, when did you have time to create such a marvellous story line. I don't see your evidence. Your statements are invalid."
"Oh I do, I have the author of a book that knows everything about you."

"Guards let her in."
The sound of the large doors opening echoed throughout the chamber.

"It is you..."
The author spoke.

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
STREAM DAECHWITA!!
24.05.20