15 - Comrades

—☆°*༄
Taehyung*
"What do you take me for? A coward? A wimp? I'll gain the acceptance to live back in Terasia by my own accord, unlike your malicious deeds."
I replied with disgust in my voice.

"Wow! So cool and inspirational! Is that what you expected me to say? Ha, time is running out Taehyung, you can't be in this situation forever. Your banishment has a time limit."
Namjoon hyung informed me seriously.
"I am very well educated about that."
"Then, you better hurry up. Or we'll do something for you..."
"Hyung if you dare...urgh."
I stormed off in frustration.

Namjoon*
"He's useless, I think it's time for us to do something."
"But you heard what Taehyung said, he doesn't want us to, yet...I guess."
Hoseok said sympathetically.
"Do you really want to see Taehyung's destined fate unravel right in front of you?"
"No..."
"Then we shall proceed."

Sang*
"Oi girl."
What now!
As I looked around, I saw two people approaching me from around the corner.

I gasped, as I recognised them

"You're, from before..."
These people, I saw them speaking with Jungkook.

"My, my, you can remember well."
The grey haired man spoke.
"You're not planning to kill me are you!"
I questioned in fear backing away slowly.

"Why would we commit such a low level deed? Speaking of killing, people you know are dying. If I must be specific, Taehyung and Jungkook. A man named Jimin as well, but his identity is unknown to you. So he's irrelevant."

Jimin...Jimin...that man. 'My name's Jimin by the way.' That man, he's also dying?
"N-no, you're lying! They're all perfectly healthy."
"Healthy, ha, for now. Only time will tell, if will they suffer a painful death."
"Never mind! If what you're saying is true, why are they dying?"
I raised an eyebrow, believing every word they say is utter bullshit.

"Terasia. Their home, is killing them. We are not a weak human like you. We both were once banished into this disgusting world also. Just like the three men. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. The King of Terasia knows very well, that if we live in this world for more than three decades. We'll pass."

"T-this is n-none of my business, why d-don't you help them then."
I replied now unsure, if what they're saying is true.
"Oh, we are human girl. Hoseok..."

The man beside him, started reciting unrecognisable words, I felt entranced, hypnotised and then he finally hovered his palm over my face.

Terasia*
??*
"My king, the warriors Hoseok and Namjoon are outside awaiting your approval to enter."
"How interesting. Let them enter."
Sitting on my elevated thrown, they walked on the red carpet slowly kneeling in unison. Lowering their head.

"My king, have you been well?"
They asked simultaneously.
"What a peculiar visit...it's already been three decades. I can sense that the three idiots still haven't made a comeback to Terasia. I guess it was their fate...to die."
"We've come for a negotiation."
Namjoon said while raising his head.
"A negotiation you say, hm?"

"We've brung a huma..."
"HOW DARE YOU BRING A MORTAL TO SUCH A SACRED PALACE!"
My main servant yelled beside me. Raising my arm from the arm rest upwards until straight, slowly flicking my wrist. His yells, silenced.
"My servant is right. How could you bring such a weak being to this kingdom. You've been dismissed."

"King Hongjoong! Pardon my rudeness, but I was interrupted, unable to tell you the full details."

"What more must you say? Leave! Before you're forced

"What more must you say? Leave! Before you're forced."
I replied sternly.
"Rank A..."
Namjoon whispered.
"What did you say, rank A?"
"Yes, a rank A virgin women. And I have brung her here for you. Let's do an exchange my king. We shall only bestow you the girl, if you lift the banishment for our comrades."
Hoseok explained with a smirk.

"My king, you seem to be feeling parched all of a sudden

"My king, you seem to be feeling parched all of a sudden."

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Alert! Alert! New character!! Hello atiny, meet King Kim Hongjoong of Terasia. Ty for reading chapter 15!!
04.05.20