16 - News

—☆°*༄
King Hongjoong*
"How dare you try to black mail the king!"
The servant beside me stated, at warrior Namjoon.
"Uh-uh, we are negotiating, difference."
Specified Namjoon.

"WARRIOR NAMJOON!"
A guard bursted through the slender doors that reached the ceiling.
"What is it? You worthless guard!"
"That human, its awoken, and is running havoc around the palace!"
The two warriors simultaneously looked at each other.

"Hoseok didn't you say that spell would last for a day!"
Warrior Namjoon complained.
"Well...that's what its intended to do..."
Said warrior Hoseok in confusion.

Earth*
Jungkook*
Holding Jimin by his collar, he tapped out on my shoulder.
"Coward."
I scoffed and released my hold.
"I just got another message, it seems that Namjoon and Hoseok have taken Sang...to Terasia."
"What buffoonery are you spouting, you dick!"
"Shall we go see for ourselves, maknae?"

Terasia*
Walking through the streets of Terasia, I could sense human blood. Looking around for the scent, my eyes rested on the steep hill of where the palace lies.
"Sang..."
Teleporting with Jimin hyung to the palace I suddenly heard familiar screams and cries.
"NO!"
"THIS IS A DREAM!"
"GET ME OUT OF HERE—!"

Jogging through the palace I saw a huge crowd of guards warily surrounding a figure.
"SANG!"
"WARRIOR JUNGKOOK?"
A guard suddenly yelled.
"Jungkook?"
I pushed and shoved through the endless amount of guards, until I reached the centre. Right then and there, Sang suddenly ran into my arms nuzzling her face into my chest.
"It is you..."

I hugged her tightly patting her head warmly

"It's okay, I'll take you home. Just close your eyes."
I reassured her.

"Why is there such an uproar outside my chamber."
A figure approached, wearing a large robe that trailed the floor. With his hands resting behind his back.
"King Hongjoong."
All the guards announced as they respectfully kneeled on the floor bowing.
"Jungkook, what a face you have there. You don't have to be so scared." 

"Why is a King so interested in a human?"
"Because it's simple...she's a rank A."
"A rank A?"
I whispered under my breathe.
"But do not worry my subject, she, will be the one that helps you renter Terasia. Speaking of which, it seems that your time to enter this world...is up."
"NO! WAIT!"
With a swirl of his wrist, and a snap of his fingers, I was parted from Sang as a portal sucked me from behind.
"SANG!"
I yelled.

The last thing I saw was Sang's outstretched arm, and her tear stained cheeks.

Jimin*
"Where the hell did that maknae go?"
I questioned to myself, ruffling the back of my head while looking around. I suddenly found a crowd of guards near the king's chamber.
"Hm...So your name's Sang? Come with me, let's have a talk."
King Hongjoong?
"WARRIOR JIMIN!"
A guard which had turned around yelled.
FUCK! These these guards can't keep their mouth shut to save their lives.

With that, the king's attention soon diverted to me.
"Ah, Jimin, don't worry I'll send you back with your comrade, Jungkook."
Before he rotated his wrist I yelled.
"W-WAIT! I want to have a chat with you my king. I can assist you on how to entrance the mortal."
"Accepted."
I smirked as the king dismissed the guards and led me into his chamber. While the human girl was dragged away by Namjoon and Hoseok.

King Hongjoong*
"Ever since my banishment, I have learnt, that humans are selfish. They seek revenge when things don't go their way. I can make Sang, just, like, them."
Warrior Jimin explained.
"How?"
I questioned.
"Because I'm the one, that killed her mother."

Sang*
I was placed in an isolated room. It was spacious, and wealth emitted from the room. As items gold plated rims shined. Where am I? I wanna go home.
A loud sound echoed from the entrance, as the slender doors opened inwards. Feeling prettified and belittled by the presence of this familiar man.
"Don't be so scared, I have news."

Step by step, I back away little by little

Step by step, I back away little by little. Until I fell backwards onto what seemed like a bed. He soon crawled over me on all fours and neared my ear, whispering.
"I know, who killed your mother."
Feeling my body heavily breathe up and down, shock overwhelmed my body.
"The person who killed her, was Jimin."

Unable to speak, I slowly turned my head to the side.  Wanting to hear no more. Distancing his mouth from my ear.

"I can help you get revenge. Be my concubine. When that happens, I'll bestow you with the same authority as if you were my queen. Meaning, you could do anything to Jimin and the rest of the six men to your liking...But that means, I can also do the same to you."

Taehyung*
"HYUNG! HYUNG!"
Jungkook shouted wandering around the college. Why is he suddenly looking for me.
"Yeogi(here)."
I said while raising my arm high catching his attention.

"HYUNG!"
He ran up to me and then clutched the side of my arms tightly.
"T-they t-t-took."
"Who? Yah(hey), breathe."
Jungkook took heavy stuttering inhales and exhales.

"They took Sang, to Terasia!"

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Day something of quarantine, I'm losing my mind. Ty for reading chapter 16. I purple you!!
07.05.20