3 - Blood

—☆°*༄Taehyung*"Did you really? I can't believe you beat me to one!"

—☆°*༄
Taehyung*
"Did you really? I can't believe you beat me to one!"

I chuckled into the phone as I heard his reaction.
"Speaking of beating, where did you go after the hyungs kicked you out of the night club last night?"

"Don't you even dare mention that!"
"I heard you got injured real bad..."
This dick is really trying to rub it in my face.
"You know this wouldn't of happened unless you found some sort of virgin earlier in your lifetime. Wait, don't tell me she's your first. I kinda believed them when they said it would take you another couple centurys to finally find one!"

"YAH(hey)! I found one that's all that matters. From the second she came near me, I could smell it."

"Ahh, yes the time has come when the glorious Kim, Tae, Hyung, will finally be able to stay in Terasia. And live a prosperous life. But here we are in the human world withering away."
"Shut the fuck up!"

"All I need to do is make her fall in love with me and gain a drip of that blood. I'll be free. Hyung you better find one quick, otherwise you'll be all alone in this useless world."
"Yeah, yeah, gotta go TaeTae."
"YAH(hey), I told you to stop calling me tha..."

Call ended

This asshole ended the call on me. Sang, you're mine.

Park Sang*
I ran out of my room fully dressed, holding a bag-pack by one strap striding down the stairs. I hugged dad goodbye and walked up to a picture frame.
"Bye omma (mum)."
I slowly caressed the image in the photo frame slowly, smiling sweetly.
"I'm off!"
"Bye sweetie!"

Ah yes, my normal life. This is how it should be, no hobo in sight. I sprinted to the bus stop as I saw my bus arrive. I payed my travel fee and stepped onto the bus. Until I saw a familiar face yell my name.
"Sang!"
It was him. My eyes looked at his hand, as he patted beside the seat he was sitting.

I sharply turned my head to the side and walked straight down the bus, with no intention of sitting where he recommended.
"W-WHATT!"
He dragged me by my elbow on to the seat beside him. No doubt this man was strong.

"S-so did you miss me?"

"No."
"That's harsh, we only saw each other like 20 mins ago, are you sure you didn't?"
"No."
"Because I missed you. Don't you have any friends, you're going to university right."
"Mhm."

Taehyung*
So this girl can some what keep a friendship with this attitude.
"I have one, and he's so, so, so, soo handsome!"
She stuck he tongue out in my face. So it's a he...this boy better not be in my way.
"Ah he's there!"

As I was distracted by who she mentioned, she quickly stood up and sat on the other side of the bus. Contently tapping away at the seat beside her.
"KOOKIE!"
She waved with so much enthusiasm as her friend entered the bus.
Pfft Kookie, what type of shitty nickname is tha...
I looked over and it was Jungkook...maknae.

I could tell he recognised me on the spot, as I sat on the bus with my hands crossed above my chest glaring at him.

He cautiously walked down the bus to Sang and sat beside her while giving me side looks. Pretty obvious he knows me if you ask.

Park Sang*I slapped Jungkook's arm as he frequently looked opposite the bus, where the hobo sat

Park Sang*
I slapped Jungkook's arm as he frequently looked opposite the bus, where the hobo sat.
"Hey!" I whispered. "Do you know him?"
"I-I, guess you can say that."

Feeling a little baffled by this new mysterious relationship, I quickly pressed the button as I realised our stop was approaching. I grabbed Jungkook's hand as we quickly left the bus. Hearing the sound of the departing bus behind us. I felt relieved.

"Oi Jungkook!"
Great. Just great. He got of the bus as well.
"Hey Sang, go ahead, I'll meet you in class."
Feeling sad about our separation I pouted as I waved goodbye to Jungkook.

I looked at hobo, one last time, and I saw him resting a hand in one pocket while the other was signalling Jungkook to come to him.

I scoffed and turned around, walking straight ahead to class.

Jungkook*
"Hyung what do you want."
"That's a great way to greet, someone you haven't seen in decades."
"Why are you here!"
"Can I not be?"

Why does he always get on my nerves. Please, please, don't say anything about Sang.

"So, about this Sang girl."

Shit

"Does she know who your are? Hmm."
"Not yet."
"Excellent, because she's not yours. Sang, she's mine."
"Aww, did wittle TaeTae fwinally, thought he fwound a wittle wirgin."
"Shut up!" He grit his teeth in anger.
I smirked knowing his intentions.

"Too late hyung this girl is already so entranced by me. She calls me handsome constantly. Ahh, what can I say, hmm, she's wrapped around my little finger."
"You know maknae, I came to inform you of a suprise. I'm signing up to this university just like you two. Too bad, looks like like you'll never be able to enter Terasia."
"WHAT!"

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————Let the com-pe-to-tion begin! This virus is really boring me

Let the com-pe-to-tion begin! This virus is really boring me. Self isolation means writing more chapters haha!!
Tysm for reading angels.
24.03.20