4 - Target

—☆°*༄
Jungkook*
"W-whatever hyung! Do what you want!"
"I shall."

Restless and angered I walked to class where Sang would be. Sorry Hyung, Sang was mine first.

Park Sang*
"Kookie, yeogi (here)!"
He weakly smiled at me, while walking up the staircase in the lecture room.
"What's the matter?"
"Nothing Sang, don't worry."

Questioning his unwell behaviour, classes flew by so fast and it was already lunch hour. Jungkook daydreamed with angered eyes, looking as if he had the will to murder someone.

Fed up of him not being his usual smiling self, I held his hand with intentions to grab his attention.

"H-huh, ah Sang."
"Why are you so down? Maybe if you eat, you'll feel better!"
"Maybe..."
I dragged him to the cafeteria line. I collected a tray and passed it to him. What day is today? Ah it's Tuesday! His favourite day of the week for meals.

"Ajumma! Give him a lot— today! Last week Jungkook was wishing he could have more because the food was so—, delicious! But he's too shy to ask."
"Really!" She said blushing and simultaneously smiling.
"Sang, I neve..."
"SHH!"
"Eat a lot Jungkook!" The dinner lady said while generously filling his plate with food.

We grabbed some utensils and looked for a place to sit. My eyes wondered around the cafeteria as I tried looking for an empty space.
"Sang!"
Who the hell is it now! I turned around to see the hobo sitting down being surrounded by numerous women.
"Tch!" I turned my head and I suddenly found an empty space for me and Jungkook!

As we sat down, I used my chopsticks to place extra food onto his plate.
"Sang, I'm fine, seriously!"
"Ah it's ok, I know today's your favourite day of the week for food."

He smiled shyly looking down at the food

"You know me so well."
"Why wouldn't I?"
Smiling, seeing the familiar Jungkook was coming back.

He looked up but his smile soon disintegrated and looked restless.
"Hey um, Sang?"
"Yeah."
"You'll do me a favour right?" No matter how big it is?"
"OF COURSE! You're my number 1, super amazing, best, best friend. Why wouldn't I?"
"So can I ask you to go on a dat..."

Taehyung*
This little rascal, oh no he doesn't. I quickly strode to the table they sat at and quickly grabbed Sang's wrist and pulled her out of her seat.

Cmon, just, a little more closer. I leaned my body towards her, trying to aim for one certain facial feature. Wrapping an arm around her waist.

I suddenly heard the rattling of a chair. I opened my eyes to see the maknae's hand. Placed right between me and my target.

"What the hell are you doing to Sang, huh!"

"Che."
I released her. I was this fucking close.

I looked over to Sang and she had bulging eyeballs, as she stared at me. She took one step closer.

SLAPPING SOUND*

I felt my head forcefully turn to the side. Did this bitch really just slap me.
"WHAT THE HELL! I thought you were a hobo, are you some sort of pervert as well! Kookie let's go."

Sang quickly collected her bags and dragged the maknae alone with her. While I was left here, being fawned over by a wave of women. Feeling their presence by a pungent smell of unclean blood.
"Are you ok?"
"What the fuck! Why did that bitch slap you!"
"Do you want to kiss someone? I'm here?"

I slid through all the women.
"Filthy."

I walked outside the cafeteria to make an urgent call.

Calling Oi...

"Oi, Jimin."
"What do you want Tae."
"I need to check something with you."
"I'm honoured. The Kim, Tae, Hyung, want to ask me somethi..."
"Yeah whatever. So, you know if you kiss a women virgin, only you can pursue them right."
"Aww, it's your first, so you don't know this do you, how cute—."
I didn't call him for this crap.

"Just get to the damn point."
"Alright bossy, that kiss thing doesn't work. It's a myth. The opposite sex has to kiss you on the lips, but it has to be willingly, out of love. Then they're forever yours.
"Ah ok thanks bye."
"Wait! But another lost Terasian can..."

Call ended

What did he say? Eh, I doubt it's important.

Park Sang*
I can't believe the nerve of that dude. He nearly stole my first kiss. If Jungkook wasn't there...

"Hey Sang? SANG!"
"Huh, sorry yeah?"
"Like I was saying earlier. Can we go on a date this weekend?"

Confused, I viewed his face and I could tell through those glistening eyes

Confused, I viewed his face and I could tell through those glistening eyes. The words he said were sincere.

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Park Sang really be luckiest girl right now. Thank you for reading chapter 4. I purple you!!
25.03.20