6 - Sweet

—☆°*༄
Park Sang*
What the fuck did he say!
"A-ah biane (sorry), I seriously need to go."
"Ok, bye"

We went separate ways, but I couldn't help but turn around, and think. Why does that back look so lonely?

NEVER-MIND SANG!

"Kookie!"
I waved from afar as he came my way.
"Sang! Where'd you go!"
"I was, you could say abducted."
"Who are they from?"
I looked down in my grasp and was reminded of the presence of his flowers.
"Someone that abducted me...haha."
"Well this is from me, as a little thank you for accepting my date request for today."

He slowly passed me the bouquet.
"Lilies...my favourite! How'd you know?"
"Why wouldn't I!"
"Did you jus...imitate me."
"Ani (no)."
And he smiled cheekily.

"Hey Sang, I have another destination I want you to go with me to. Wanna come?"
"Huh? Where!"
I replied with curiosity.
"You'll see."

Time passed and we transported by Jungkook's car, soon arriving at a fun fair. I squealed inside me head, it's been a year since I've been to one. Feeling hypnotised by the beautiful bright lights, I remained frozen.
"Sang? Don't you want to go?"
He said while signalling his head to the fun fair.
"Why wouldn't I stupid!"

I unconsciously dragged him by his hand to the park feeling ecstatic. The first thing I saw as we entered, was carnival food. My mouth watered at the sight.
"Sang? Do want some?"
"I-."
Jungkook abruptly pulled me by the hand as he led me towards the churro stand.
"1 please, cheers."

"THANK YOU!!" I quickly stuffed my face with the sweet food named churro as the smell of cinnamon engulfed me

"THANK YOU!!"
I quickly stuffed my face with the sweet food named churro as the smell of cinnamon engulfed me.
"It's so sweet!"

Humming in satisfaction with every bite.
I stopped as I realised Jungkook staring at me.

"Biane (sorry), am I eating like a pig?" "I don't even think you realised me gone, I left to go get you some tissues around the corner

"I don't even think you realised me gone, I left to go get you some tissues around the corner."

Jungkook walked up to me and used the tissue to gently wipe away the excess sugar on the side of my mouth. Feeling the same burning sensation on my cheeks, I changed the subject.
"W-want, some?"
He shook his head side to side.
"Nuh-uh, unless...you feed me a bite that is."

Jungkook opened his mouth and patiently waited. He looked like a baby bird about to be fed by its mother. I slowly raised the churro to his mouth and shoved the whole thing inside.
"YAH (hey)! Sang, I said a bite!"
His yell muffled by the food, with his mouth stuffed.
"A bite to me is the whole thing!"
And we both laughed in unison, cherishing the beautiful moment.

The evening was spent like that, but it felt like it was sped up, as a result night fell sooner than expected. As we waited in line for the bumper cars for the 100th+ time, I shivered as the icy breeze touched my skin.
Gasp*
Feeling shocked, as a sudden piece of leather clothing draped across my shoulders.

I turned to the side as I saw a face close in on my peripheral vision.
"Better?" He smiled.
"Mhm."

Jungkook really is the sweetest.

Taehyung*
Terasia club*
"You really have the audacity to appear in front of us again, with your pitiful face."
"Tch, you seem a little slow on news. So let me inform you, I've found a virgin."
"Honestly didn't think you would find one in this lifetime."

All 4 of them started chuckling hysterically.
"Tell me the damn name, you've perked my interest."
"Sang."
"Sang what."
Why don't I know her last name, shit! Feeling irritated with myself, I created a petty excuse.

"Does it matter?"
I questioned, with my chin held high.
"As long as it's not maknae's Sang, everything will be alright..."
"That girl is mine."
"Ohh...so there has been a clash. I feel pity for you TaeTae, can't even find your own. So you have to take another's."
"A pure coincidence."
I scoffed as NamJoon Hyung blamed me for something that I've never planned.

"Even so, she will not go to you by the click of the fingers. Jungkook's been with the girl for two years. Would like him to hurry the fuck up, but you know. Humans are fragile, we and them are diverse."

"Whatever Hyung, that girl will bring me back to Terasia. I'll soon be joining you four assholes."
"Do you want another beating! I'll be the asshole you describe me to be."
Suddenly intimidated I spoke my departure.
"That girl is mine, just you wait. Gotta go."

The next day*
"Bye mum..."
I whispered quietly as I looked at the photo frame placed near the door on a book frame.
"I'm off! Bye dad!"
"Bye sweetie!"

Ping*
I stopped as I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my jacket.

Messages*
Sang I can't come into university today, I'm feeling a little ill

Bo (what)!
You don't even have parents to look after you! I'll be there asap

No
You don't need to come
I'll be fine, trust me

I'll be fine once I know that your okay and I check on you myself!
I'll be there soon bye

I'm fine seriously!
Read

End of messages*

Sang you pabo (idiot)! It's probably because he lent me his jacket yesterday in the windy breeze.

Jungkook*
All is falling into plan.

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Ty for taking some time to read chapter 6, byee!
29.03.20