ch. 4 «My Savoir»

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships  KakaNaru/NaruSaku/SasuSaku)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

===================================
======カカシ======

[A Team Mates Betrayal, and a new target]

* AUTHOR-CHAN POV:

Sakura wide-eyed at her Savior, a savior from a broken promise and loving lies.

"Naruto? What are you doing there?"

"Oh I was on my way to retrieve my bag from the Konoha gates!"

"Wait, Sakura-chan are you okay?" Naruto stroked her cheek gently, before saying- "it looks like you been crying.."

She did after remembering last nights events she started tearing up again. Naruto being a good guy that he is pulled her into an embrace, he left his fingers room through her hair. While she swing her arms over his shoulders for support.

"What happened Sakura..?"

"S-Saskue..." was all she could say, as she married herself to his chest.

"What about him?"

"He left the village..."
.
.
'Please don't leave like sasuke..'

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.."

'Thank you..'

"Naruto?"

"Yes sakura-Chan?"

"Would you maybe want to go and get some ramen with me?"

"Sure!"

Naruto kindly helped the lady up, rising her to her feet. She gladly took his hand, blushing while so. She was truly in love with this man, and she would do ANYTHING to make him hers. He already hade a crush on her right? So this should be easy. Easy right.

Somewhere in the distance a pair of miss matched eyes watch them carefully, catching their every move. He saw that look in her eyes before, it was the same as a daily first met. He was anger.

"I'll get you for this...Sakura..."

To be continued...

||

Ch 1. Ended.
(3/24/20) K, Thanks bye!!

||||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️
A/N: Yes, I do know that was a SHORT ASS CHAPTER! Trust me when I say this; I will not be making any of my chapters this short again. I mean like only 500 words ish?

This was only a promo chapter, also I will have a lot of time skips, I also will be following the mostly cannon timeline. But I will only be posting the events that occur in the story that will help begin the rivalry between Sakura and Kakashi.

So that means no extra bullshit you have to sit through, the most crap you would have to listen to is the introduction between the 4 in episode two. And that's it.

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
-Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖