ch. 3 «Rivals conversation»

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships:  KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

===================================
======カカシ======

[Rivals converse, things get serious]

* AUTHOR-CHAN POV:
//konoha village//

The student and teacher duo just watched in complete aw/confusion as their love interest walked away into the distance. Until fully disappearing into thin air.

"W-What just happened?" Sakura finally spoke up.

"I have no idea..really." Their sensei agreed a little dumbfounded.

"Did he just admit to knowing our feelings for him?"

"Seems so.."

"And did he just admit, two years ago that he actually liked us both back?"

"Yes Sakura, now shut up. You sound stupid." The copycat taunted the pink haired woman.

"Hey asshole!-wait..." Sakura paused.

"What is it Sakura?" Kakashi showed his interest.

"You just admitted to liking Naruto!" Sakura proclaims, trying to shame him.

"Why yes, I do Sakura-Chan. We both already knew of my feelings for young Naru-Kun." Kakashi reasoned.

"Don't call him that!"

"Call him what?" Kakashi teased.

"kun or Naru!"

"Or what?" Kakashi questioned curiously.

"Or I'll tell on you to lady Tsunade!" She cheers.

"Maa~and how did that go for you last time Sakura-Chan?"

"Just listen to me old man!"

"Old man!" Kakashi faked being hurt.

"How about we start taking this rivalry seriously

"And how so?"

"I won't tell on you to lady Tsunade, only if you and I have a true fight for naruto love."

"The rules?"

"None."

"Okay then, deal."

"Let the rivalry begin.."
...
..
.
To be continued...

||

Ch 1. Ended.
(3/29/20) K, Thanks bye!!

||||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️
A/N: Yes, my chapters might be long or short. Depending on the cliffhangers and other stuff. But next real chapter will be where shit gets juicy!!

My chapters will following the CANNON TIMELINE but with changes in it as well! Many time-skips and changes will occur, and no extra bullshit. Just their rivalry, drama, and etc. And no reoccurring shit.

Also I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend! They help me make you guys new chapters everyday, instead of procrastinating. So the least you could do is go follow them. And maybe read their books while you're there!!!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
                                                  -Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖