ch.8 «Sakura's body issues»

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships:  KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

=================================
======カカシ======

[Sakura's body issues, and a kidnapping???]

* AUTHOR'S POV:
//Konoha Streets//

The girl with bright pink vibrant hair ran home crying, the tears weren't the only thing falling down her face the rain was too. Once at her house, she ran to her room and lock the door from any unwanted visitors.

Ignoring her parents constant asking of "What's wrong?" Or "Are you okay?" She continue to sob in her pillow.

"How could he do this to me!? What's w-wrong with me?" The pink Kunoichi thought hard about this dilemma, but only one thing came to mind.

She was ugly...

Grading a pair of scissors from her drawer, she chopped all of her hair off. Leaving it shoulder length short, then proceeded to go to the bathroom to look in the mirror. She felt as though she still wasn't good enough, so she continue to search around the room for something to change about herself.

Sakura search her closet up and down and found a new cute outfit, that will bring her look over the top. After putting on her new Clothes on she throw the old ones in the trash can. Sakura even threw up in the toilet.

The lady sat on her bed, and made a new diet chart, and promised herself she would never get fat.

Sakura went to go have dinner with her parents, when she noticed they were gone.

||

* NARUTO's POV:
//With Naruto & Kakashi//

After dinner, Kakashi took it upon himself to carry me bridal style back to the house. Well his house, a nice organized beautiful home. The place was mostly empty though, he must be alone like me.

This thought saddens me, Kakashi doesn't deserve that! Even Sakura-Chan has parents, I wonder if my lover has any family left.

"Kakashi-sensei?"

"Kakashi."

"What?"

"Call me Kakashi, drop the sensei please." He said this almost feels natural, as he continue to cut carrots with a large kitchen knife.

"Well Kakashi, do you have any family left?" As soon as I asked, his smiled turned to a frown.

"I must've struck a nerve...I'm s-sorry.." I say timidly.

He immediately notices, a turns to face me. Dropping the kitchen knife, he ran over to me and hugged me. Cradling me in his arms he said-

"I'm sorry, Naruto..Please don't think I have no trust in you, because I do." He wipes away my tears gently.

"My mother died while giving birth. Meanwhile my dad was the white fang of the leaf, and he committed suicide.."

The tension in the air disappear, leaving comfort and sorrow.

He seemed happy that I was not giving him pity, but support. I laid a hand on his, taking it carefully as I looked up into his mismatched eyes.

"You know, it all makes sense now. I always thought you looked like you, I bet he would be proud of you, Kakashi..."

He puts a hand to my cheek-

"Thank you, Naruto." He kisses my forehead gently, we stayed like that for a while until Kakashi hade to go back to the kitchen.

The water was done boiling..stupid water!

||

After dinner, me and Kakashi headed to his bedroom after insisting me that I could not and will not sleep on the couch.

'I would be sleeping with him tonight, he just Better not try anything on me!'

And with that, we both went to sleep in each other's arms...

||

* AUTHOR'S POV:
//Konoha Nights//

Under the darkness of the night, two masked figures climb inside Kakashi's house, via window. Then proceeded to take a blond boy from his teachers bed, to a dark dungeon like room.

"He'll be died by morning."

To be contained...

Ch 1. Ended.
(4/12/20) K, Thanks bye!!

||||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️
A/N: Yes, my chapters might be long or short. Depending on the cliffhangers and other stuff. But next real chapter will be where shit gets juicy!!

My chapters will following the CANNON TIMELINE but with changes in it as well! Many time-skips and changes will occur, and no extra bullshit. Just their rivalry, drama, and etc. And no reoccurring shit.

Also I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend! They help me make you guys new chapters everyday, instead of procrastinating. So the least you could do is go follow them. And maybe read their books while you're there!!!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
-Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

!New Outfits!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖