ch. 5 «Racing Date»

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov  / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships KakaNaru/NaruSaku/SasuSaku)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

===================================
======カカシ======

[Racing to the Date, and the Master's Plan]

* AUTHOR-CHAN POV:

Kakashi watched in disgust as the two 'love birds' are walking over to Naruto's favorite ramen shop Ichiraku, for their 'date'. And Kakashi has hade enough of just slugging around, following them to get more info.

It's about time he made his first move.

||

Meanwhile, the two Genin made their way down the dirt path, Naruto decided it was in their best interest to fill The uncomfortable silence with some friendly conversation. He could tell Sakura was seemingly nervous just by looking at her, and for some odd reason Naruto wanted to help.

(A/N: Damn that Naruto and his kindness!!)

"Soooo...Sakura-Chan, how are you feeling?" Naruto quickly covered his mouth embarrassed, he should know girls better then this. "I-I mean..un..*gulps* I ment from this morning. *sighs* You've must of been really hurt, and as a friend I want to help..ya know?"

Sakura just giggled in response to Naruto's word vomit. 'This isn't like Sakura at all' Naruto thought hastily. 'Since when was she nice to me, or anyone at all' Naruto curious & uncertain expression encourages Sakura to speak up.

"Thank you, Naruto." She smiles softly at the boys obvious curiosity. "I feel better by just being around you Blondie!" She punches his shoulder lightly, after giggling a ton.

(A/N: BUT THATS KAKAKSHI'S NICKNAME FOR HIM YOU BITCH!!)

Naruto blushed as a response to his friend's nice comments. He never gets treated this way by anyone other than Kakashi, let alone someone like Sakura. He was enjoying this...Until someone decided to jump in on the 2's conversation.

||

"Oh, hey there guys, didn't see ya there!" the Mystery figure just rubbed the back of his head anxiously.

"BUT YOU JUMPED DOWN FROM THE SKY, HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE US FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!! Sakura shouted at their intruder with a voice she would always use when yelling at Naruto, or for anyone that irritates her.

"Kakashi! W-what are you doing here?" Naruto struggles to make out a sentence. "Don't you have like...Jounin things to do?" Naruto asked nervously, he didn't want Kakashi to see him with Sakura like this. Last time he even tried to ask Sakura out on a date (she obviously declined) He punished Naruto badly. He hated all of it! But loved it at the same time?..

"So, where are you 2 heading to?" Kakashi asked, completely ignoring the blondes question.

"Ramen!" Naruto answered cheerfully.

"May I join you?" Kakashi eyed-smiled.

"Sure!" The way Kakashi eyed him up and down told him his answer, demanding a yes.

Sakura roles her eyes in response, how could Naruto do that to her?! Was Kakashi forcing him!? Was he threatening him!? If he is, then she'll get to the bottom of it. She decided to voice her distress.

"Why should you?" Sakura asked sounding irritated, and that was confirmed when she placed her hands under each arm pit. Crossing her arms, leaning to the side. She wanted to be ALONE with Naruto! And their sensei is RUINING that.

"Can't your superior come?" Kakashi cameback cheekily.

"I don't know, sensei. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WERE ON A DATE!!" The tsundere inside Sakura came out.

"No, It's Not!!!" Naruto denied frantically, he did not want Kakashi to think he was straight.
.
.
.
.
Good....

To be continued

To be continued...

||

Ch 1. Ended.
(3/25/20) K, Thanks bye!!

||||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️
A/N: Yes, my chapters might be long or short. Depending on the cliffhangers and other stuff. But next chapter will be "KAKASHI PLAN".

This was only a promo chapter, also I will have a lot of time skips, I also will be following the mostly cannon timeline. But I will only be posting the events that occur in the story that will help begin the rivalry between Sakura and Kakashi.

So that means no extra bullshit you have to sit through, the most crap you would have to listen to is the introduction between the 4 in episode two. And that's it.

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
-Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖