ch.4 «Ramen Date» (Sakura's)

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships:  KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

===================================
======カカシ======

[A lovely date, and the next step]

* AUTHOR-CHAN POV:
//konoha village//

The newly formed team Kakashi, walked together down the streets of Konoha in search of something fun to do.

But Sakura hade something else in mind..

"Sooooo, Naruto!" She cheered, cupping her hands together, and lends on him.

"Sure, what is it Sakura-Chan?" Naruto smiled back happily.

"Sense we never hade gotten to go on a real date, why don't we try one today?" She asked hopeful.

"Sure! why not?"

"What! Don't you think it's rather, Rude to leave your sensei behind!" Kakashi tried to reason his disagreement.

"Well My senior, your too slow!" Sakura and Naruto both giggled.

'Childish they both are!'

"Fine.." Kakashi Gave in.

"Tomorrow I'll go with you Kakashi!" Naruto wanted to cheer his other love interest up a bit.

"Really?" Kakashi used puppy eyes no-jutsu, to seal the deal.

"Yes reallly! Anywhere of your choosing, Dattebyo!"

Kakashi's smiles happily at his student.

||

* SAKURA POV:
//Ichiraku Ramen//

We finally arrived to Ichiraku ramen, I let Naruto decide. I know ramen will ruin my figure, but Naruto is nothing like Sasuke was!

He's 100x Better then that prick!

-Flashback-

"So Sakura-Chan, where would you like to go?" Naruto asked sadly, knowing he wouldn't be eating ramen today.

"Ichiraku of course!" Sakura shouted happily, she wanted Naruto to have as much fun as she was!

'How bad can ramen really be?'

-Flashback end-
* AUTHOR-CHAN POV: