ch.6 «Forest Date» (Kakashi)

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships:  KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

===================================
======カカシ======

[A date in the forest, and a cliffhanger???]

* NARUTO POV:
//Konoha Streets//

After leaving Sakura's I continue to walk back to my run down apartment, when I remembered Kakashi's invitation. I gently
Slip the delicate pink message out of my (frog) wallet, I forgot what time he said.

I flipped up my sleeve to read the time on my watch, once remember and I don't own a watch, I rolled my sleeve down again. Seeing a nearby shop-stand, I walk over to check the clock that was set to 10:50pm on the wall. Ignoring the cute shopkeepers flirty comments, I head out of the store to the dirt street.

In search of the man I've already grown feelings for.

||

Kicking up the dirt as I walk down the path, I say hi occasionally to the people Im acquainted with. Even seeing Iruka-Sensei (My Dad) and having a small chat with him.

-And ignoring all of the villager stairs and hatful comments.

It was 10:58pm when I finally reached the classic team7 bridge, but Kakashi was nowhere in sight. Ignoring all the thoughts that tell me "He snub you." I check the note one last time.

"Meet me at the team7 bridge at 11:00 o'clock tonight."

I check around my surroundings to find small handheld candles, followed by icy white Gardenias, leading into the depths of the forest.

"A path.." So of course I follow.

||

I nervously drag my feet through the woods, passing by trees that seem to be the same as before. I increase my speeds once I spot ahead was light, different from the darkness of the forest.

And sure enough, Kakashi was there! Sitting down crisscross on a light green blanket, with a non-gloved hand on his knee. Kakashi was not wearing his usual jounin attire, he was also absent of that pesky mask.

I blushed at his handsome features.

Then I take my spot next to the man who always seems to occupy my thoughts.

"Did you do all of this?" I ask hesitantly, and he seems to notice.

"Who else would?" I frowned. "I'm just kidding Naruto-kun, yes I did." He flashes me a soothing smile before finishing. "I hope you like it, i've never done this type of thing before." I smiles softly.