ch.13 «Morning After»

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships:  KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

=========================
======カカシ======

[The morning after, and a possibly new relationship?]

* KAKASHI's POV:
//Hatake household//

The sun rose over the loverbrids widow, shining a bright light into their eyes—Fatally waking them up.
The two arose from their bed, enjoying the morning air the window brought to them.

"Good morning Naruto." Kakashi says, as he continues to stretch out his arms and limbs.

"Good morning to you too, Kakashi-kun!" Naruto, he was as cheerful as every.

–I wonder why? ;)

"Would you like some breakfast Naruto?" Kakashi ask politely.

"Yes I would! Dattebyo~" The blonde boy shouts while yawning, causing the jinchūriki to make some weird sounds.

"Are you okay naru?"

"Yeah Kakashi, I'm f-fine.." Naruto felt embarrassed at his mistake.

"Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Naruto turned a head to his lover.

Kakashi stared intently at his ass, before asking the question that's on the audience's mind.

"Do this mean I finally won you over?" Kakashi asked hopefull.

"No, I'm sorry Kakashi...but I do appreciate everything you did for me.."

"Oh." The copy ninja lowered his head in disappointment, his student just had sex with him and he rejected him!

"Actually Kakashi, lets wait until after breakfast. Then I'll give you my answer."

Kakashi practically jumped for joy, he wanted to do a little happy dance!

||

After Kakashi was done with breakfast, the two sat down at the table to eat in silence. Enjoying ones company, Kakashi slid a hand under the table to lock with Naruto's.

Naruto blushes tremendously red, he need to get out of the situation.

"Would you like some tea?"

"Yeah, I would actually." Kakashi ruffled his hair softly.

"Thank you.."

"Alright!" Naruto runs over to The kitchen countertop, and proceeds to make iced blueberry tea for the both of them.

Once back to the table, the bubbly blonde gave the silver haired man his tea cup. before noticing The serious look on his face.

Kakashi placed both of his on top of Naruto's, but this time over the table.

He stared at him intensely until he asked the highly anticipated question-

"Naruto Uzumaki, please give me the honor to be your partner for life?"

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend Kakashi Hatake..."

To be contained...

Ch 1. Ended.
(4/13/20) K, Thanks bye!!

|||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️
A/N: Yes, my chapters might be long or short. Depending on the cliffhangers and other stuff. But next real chapter will be where shit gets juicy!!

My chapters will following the CANNON TIMELINE but with changes in it as well! Many time-skips and changes will occur, and no extra bullshit. Just their rivalry, drama, and etc. And no reoccurring shit.

Also I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend! They help me make you guys new chapters everyday, instead of procrastinating. So the least you could do is go follow them. And maybe read their books while you're there!!!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
                                                  -Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖