ch. 9. «Hokage Gets Involved»

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov  / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships: KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

===================================
======カカシ======

[Illegal or Not, Kakashi guilty or Not?]

* AUTHOR-CHAN POV:

Lady Tsunade was hard at work with her 'paperwork' with the help of Jiraiya, when her apprentice came rushing in.

Tsunade stop her kiss with Jiraiya to give her student her full attention. With a light pink note in hand, Sakura stomped over to the Hokage desk, in which held Tsunade sitting on top of master Jiraiya lap.

"What is it Sakura-

"Don't you know how to knock!?" Jiraiya scolded only to get a slap on the face by his lover, Tsunade.

"What he MEANS is, what do you need Sakura?" Tsunade asked her seemingly frustrated student.

"THIS!!" Sakura yelled, and with a *thud* the light pink note that was once in Sakura's hand was lad out on the table.

"What is it?" The blond asked, picking up the note with confusion.

Tsunade continue to inspect the note reading it all the way through before a load *gasp* echoed the room.

"T-this is..unacceptable..Call Naruto here now!" The blond smashed said desk, dark aura filled the around the room.

"Yes lady Tsunade!" The pink-haired kunoichi just smirked as a reply, before heading out the door in search of her beloved.

'Naruto...'

'Don't worry.. I'll protect you..'

||

"Tsunade please calm down, the desk didn't do anything to cause this fiasco!" Jiraiya tried to save but failed the desk, Tsunade had already smashed it out of anger. But he continue to try to calm her down.

"I just can't believe this!" Tsunade yelled in frustration, she was beyond pissed.

"I know, but Kakashi's a good guy-

-What about me?" The copy ninja asked from the window. All heads in the room turn towards him, and he continued to climb through the window even with the silent warnings from Jiraiya.

"So, whats happen-

-IM GOING TO KILL YOU HATAKE!"

||

//Later with Sakura and Naruto//

Sakura waited patiently in the waiting room, she was already connected arms with Naruto. Meanwhile Naruto was blushing like crazy and not because of Sakura, but because Kakashi. Could he really be in love with him?

'Will Kakashi get in trouble because of me? Or get resigned from his position As jounin, or maybe even worse...Arrested?'

His questions would soon be answered, when lady Tsunade walked out the door and said.

"Kakashi Hatake, is—

To be continued....

||

Ch 1. Ended.
(3/26/20) K, Thanks bye!!

||||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️
A/N: Yes, my chapters might be long or short. Depending on the cliffhangers and other stuff. But next chapter will be "???"

My chapters will following the CANNON TIMELINE but with changes in it as well! Many time-skips and changes will occur, and no extra bullshit. Just their rivalry, drama, and etc. And no reoccurring shit.

Also I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend! They help me make you guys new chapters everyday, instead of procrastinating. So the least you could do is go follow them. And maybe read their books while you're there!!!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
                                                  -Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖