ch.1 «Assign Mission»

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov  / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships: KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

=======================
======カカシ======

[A New Mission, and a staring contest???]

* AUTHOR-CHAN POV:
//Hokage Tower//

It has only been two days sense the recent discovery of Naruto's feelings, when lady Tsunade call them into the office.

"What is it lady Tsunade?" Kakashi asked a bit frustrated with the blonde for breaking up the time he in Naruto were cuddling.

Temari, Shikamaru, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi awaited like a nervous wreck from the serious face of their Hokage.

"Temari's brother has been..." Tsunade starts to choke on her words before finishing- "Has been taken away by the Akatsuki."

"WHAT!!" Screaming came from the Bubble blond and sandy Temari.

"Is my brother okay!?"

"He'll be fine, because we will save him. I promise Temari.." Shikamaru added a hand to his girlfriend shoulders, offering warm comfort.

Naruto looked at Kakashi jealous look in his eyes, eyeing Kakashi up and down.

"What?" Took a moment for things to register in Kakashi's mind, when it did a smirk went ear to ear on his face.

"Someone's jealous~"

"Am not!" Naruto pouted, crossing His arms over one another in frustration, In his nose in the air in the opposite direction of his lover.

Just then Sakura gave Kakashi killer intent, along with a deadly glare.

"Alright. We will all meet at the gate by 5:00 pm, that gives us 30 minutes of packing." Shikamaru defuses the situation quickly, but not the tension.

"Let's go, Dattebyo!!" Naruto jumped in the air completely ignoring his teammates staring contest, instead choosing the positive by getting ready to save his friend.

To be contained...

Ch 1. Ended.
(4/24/20) K, Thanks bye!!

|||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️
A/N: Yes, my chapters might be long or short. Depending on the cliffhangers and other stuff. But next real chapter will be where shit gets juicy!!

My chapters will following the CANNON TIMELINE but with changes in it as well! Many time-skips and changes will occur, and no extra bullshit. Just their rivalry, drama, and etc. And no reoccurring shit.

Also I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend! They help me make you guys new chapters everyday, instead of procrastinating. So the least you could do is go follow them. And maybe read their books while you're there!!!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
                                              -Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖