ch.10 «Naruto's Smile» dashi14

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov  / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships: KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

===================================
======カカシ======

[Kakashi's jealousy, and Naruto's forgiveness]

* KAKASHI's POV:
//Haruno household//

I was disgusted at the site of hatred before me, the villages clearly beaten, raped, and almost murder Naruto. I found myself hating the look of Naruto with strangers semen all over him.

I wanted it to be mine, not theirs.

Villagers took it a step further when they asked me an dissed tastefully question.

"Would you like to join?"

That's when I snapped. Riding with their arms I broke them behind their back, snapping their necks. Gouging out their eyeballs I screamed-

"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!?"

Meanwhile Sakura holded her kunai to her throat, saying-

"I'd rather take my own life then watch this!"

"No Sakura!"

"What!"

"Don't do this, you have so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Me, Naruto, our rivalry!"

She releases is the kunai from her throat, then to a villagers abdomen, Slicing the man in half.

Me and her we're gonna kill every single last one of these bastards!

||

* NARUTO's POV:
//With Naruto//

I lay there, surrounded by angry glares of the villagers. Motionless, naked, afraid, nearly broken at this point. Everything then started to turn black until I notice movement. Fast movement. I then realized it was my lover Kakashi.

One by one, villagers fall to the ground, bleeding dead. I was glad though, that I was being rescued. Just then as soon as I was about to lose consciousness, I feel something soft on my lips. I gain a little bit of my eyesight back and I realize. It was Sakura. I was surprised, but in the corner of my eye, I see my lover, Kakashi.

I could see his sadness as clear as day. I wanted to run over and comfort him but Sakura wasn't gonna let that happen. I then notice Kakashi walk back upstairs. Sakura breaks our kiss and I stagger up.

Still a little weak but I manage to walk up the stairs. As soon as I saw Sakura's parents on the floor in the hallway of all places, I realize what happened. I simply bend down over them and smile sadly.

"It's okay...I forgive you."

To be contained...

Ch 1. Ended.
(4/12/20) K, Thanks bye!!

||||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️
A/N: Yes, my chapters might be long or short. Depending on the cliffhangers and other stuff. But next real chapter will be where shit gets juicy!!

My chapters will following the CANNON TIMELINE but with changes in it as well! Many time-skips and changes will occur, and no extra bullshit. Just their rivalry, drama, and etc. And no reoccurring shit.

Also I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend! They help me make you guys new chapters everyday, instead of procrastinating. So the least you could do is go follow them. And maybe read their books while you're there!!!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
                                                  -Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

!New Outfits!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖