ch.11 «Family Welcome» 18+

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov  / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships: KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

===================================
======カカシ======

[Welcomed into the family, and Something rated R??]

* AUTHOR's POV:
//Haruno household//

Kakashi helped Naruto outside the houses, smiling as so he said-

"Are you okay Naruto?" He asked sincerely.

"Yes Kakashi, I am!

"Are you sure?"

"I'll be back on my feet in no time, dattebyo!"

"Well let me help you until then.."

Naruto blushes at his sensei's words, what a kind gentlemen.

Naruto and Kakashi walk away to what I would presume as Kakashi's house, leaving a very pissed off sakura. She touch her lips, Naruto was her very first kiss. She loved it! The feeling of his soft peachy lips on hers, almost made her go insane.

Sakura went into her room, only after scolding her parents. Seems their finally warming up to him.

-Flashback-
||

After The incident with a villager, team Kakashi all made their way up the stairs. Both student and teacher duo were surprised when Naruto accepted the parents apology.

"Naruto, we're so very sorry." The sighed. "We should've known our daughter would've picked a great man to love." The both bowed.

"It's okay...because I forgive you."

"W-what!? Really!" The parents asked hopefully.

"Well of course, I love your daughter." The blond turned a head to Sakura. "I cannot hate her family."

The parents duo brought the blonde into a suffocating hug, squeezing him tightly. Before saying-

"Welcome to the family son!"

-End Flashback-
||

* AUTHOR's POV:
//Haruno household//

Sakura ran home, she couldn't take the mysterious but we'll know feeling she has.

The first time she discovered this remarkable touch, was the last time she kissed Naruto.

The feeling made her want to touch her body, in unreasonable and diry places.

She wanted to ask her mom and dad what this feeling could be, but something in her gut stoped her.

Then told her what to do...

Sakura ran up the stairs to her family's apartment, went into her room, and locked it shut. The kunoichi went over to her bedside to pull a box out from under her bed.

No one could see the box besides her and Naruto, with a genjutsu that is. Inside the box was a small pink vibrator, that she hade stolen from an adult box store.

(Don't worry she still paid for it, just not at the counter!)

Sakura throw herself on the bed, stripping herself of the remainder of her clothes. Now just in bar and underwear, the teen girl turned on her favorite prize.

Placing it against her panties, light moans went under her breath as she thought of her lover Naruto.

Soon her bright pink underwear where covered in a wet substance, taking them off she got full effect of the waves of vibrations.

Tingling her clit, she loved the feeling of the electricity. Screaming and moaning Naruto's name over and over again.

"Naruto!! F-fuck me hard!"

She screamed.

"Right in my pussy, daddy!" She sighed as she worked out her arm, slipping a finger or 2 into her rectum.

"Oh Naruto your so dirty!" She giggled as she played with herself.

She clicked a button on the left side of the vibrator, increasing the
Power of the waves of pleasure she was already having.

Finally, after 15 long enjoyable minutes, Sakura came. Enjoying the satisfaction before heading of to sleep.

'I love you, Naruto Uzumaki...'

To be contained...

Ch 1. Ended.
(4/13/20) K, Thanks bye!!

||||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️
A/N: Yes, my chapters might be long or short. Depending on the cliffhangers and other stuff. But next real chapter will be where shit gets juicy!!

My chapters will following the CANNON TIMELINE but with changes in it as well! Many time-skips and changes will occur, and no extra bullshit. Just their rivalry, drama, and etc. And no reoccurring shit.

Also I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend! They help me make you guys new chapters everyday, instead of procrastinating. So the least you could do is go follow them. And maybe read their books while you're there!!!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
                                                  -Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

!New Outfits!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖