ch .10 «Kakashi's Alibi»

Warning:
This book is mostly just for fun, so don't get Triggered if it's not the most " Shakespeare esque style." What I mean is, some of the writing might be very descriptive and beautiful, and sometimes the text might just be short, simple but funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•"Talking"
•'Thinking'
"demon speaking"
(author speaking)
• Change of: *Setting / Pov  / flashback*
• || ||| |||| = paragraph/topic changes
-Anything else is most likely just for looks :b

(Ships: KakaNaru/NaruSaku/JiraTsun)

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to
Masashi Kishimoto.

===================================
======カカシ======

[A reliable alibi, The final decision]

* AUTHOR-CHAN POV:
//Hokage Tower//

"Kakashi Hatake has-

"No! Don't please!!"

The room went completely silent after Naruto's sudden outburst, everyone was too stunned to speak up.

When Naruto cried out those words, Kakashi couldn't help but chuckle. 'how adorable he is.' Kakashi Made his way past the Hokage and out of the office, walking to Tsunade before holding out his arms freely.

"Don't worry lady Tsunade, I won't try to struggle."
At these words Naruto begins to cry hysterically, the ugly kind of cry you have after a hard break up.

"n-no..."

Tsunade stared idly at Kakashi, almost as if she was confused by the last Hatake.

"C'mon dear Hokage-Sama, i'm ready for my cuffs." Kakashi said jokingly towards the village leader, a smirk evident on his face.

Some of the ANBU guards that weren't present during their meeting, took it seriously walking up to the Hokage with handcuffs in hand. But thanks too a small "no" of a finger from Tsunade, they backed off into the shadows of the hallways of the building.

"Tsunade-

-What kind of sick joke are you playing at Hatake?!" Tsunade questioned the masked man with an unhappy expression. She was not amused one bit by his dark unreasonable humor.

'Not the time I see...okay then, time to get out of this.'

"Sorry Hokage-Sama, just thought the mood was to be lightened. So I did such a thing!" The Sharingan user smiled nervously praying to God he could fool the Hokage.

"You don't see me laughing, do you?"

He couldn't.

'Crap that didn't work, let's try a different approach'

"Hey Tsunade you look rather wonderful today. "

"Stop sweet-talking me Hatake, I know you don't feel that way...*giggles* Maybe that compliment of yours was meant for Naruto." Tsunade tried but so badly failed at hiding her interest.