Chapter 9

Hello, fellow Fanders! 

I really hope y'all are doing okay, with the virus going around and everything. School just shut down where I live, and the gravity of the whole situation is just getting to me, really. I might release this chapter a day late, sorry about that, I'm just a bit shaken up. :) 

Are you guys doing okay? You better be! If  you aren't just mention it and I'll give you a virtual hug. Here's a virtual hug, even if you aren't. 🤗

(Is that a hug emoji? IDK.)

ANYWAY, HERE'S THE CHAPTER!

WARNINGS: Swearing, obliviousness, nicknames, mention of suicide, depression, yelling, disaster gays, watching people when they sleep... I think that's it. 

.................

"If you're sad, and depressed, cause your life's a fucking mess, if you're sad and you know it clap your-"

Virgil groaned, trying to will his heavy hand to rise. It wasn't working. 

The tinkling tune kept playing, and Virgil, instead of turning it off, buried his head in his pillow instead. Usually he'd slap it off immediately, but Logan had suggested leaving it on the other side of the room in an effort to help Virgil get out of bed. 

Needless to say, it didn't have the intended effect. 

Virgil heard a noise from the other side of the room. 
"Turn that bloody thing off." Logan grumbled, shifting in his bed to squint at Virgil. Virgil poked his tongue out at him, before turning the other way and clamping his hands over his ears. Logan groaned into his pillow, before lifting his head and putting on his glasses. 

Now able to actually see Virgil he glared at the teen, who was watching him with a smirk. 

"If you're suicidal and you know it-"

"Why the hell did you make that you're alarm, you bitch." said Logan, cricking his neck. Virgil tossed the covers away from himself and sat up, rubbing his face. 
"Patton said to change it to If you're happy and you know it. I thought this would be more bareable."

"Well it clearly isn't." Logan scrunched up his nose -How the fuck is he so cute?- and yawned. "Turn it off..."
"You do it, you're closer!"
"It's your alarm!" Pretty irrefutable logic.

Virgil grimaced before dragging his unwilling feet to hit the frigid ground. You'd think carpet would be warmer. He trudged over to his dresser and grabbed his phone; dismissing the alarm. Upon doing so, he caught sight of his reflection in the mirror. 

Almost subconciously, he hissed at his reflection. Gross.

 He froze, shoulders hunching, and whirled around to face Logan. A bewildered expression graced the other's usually stoic features, accompanied by a heart-stoppingly hot smirk. 

"Did you just hiss?" Oh shit he thinks you're a weirdo. Great job dumba- "That is adorable." Virgil started, heat rushing up his neck. 

"What?"
"I said, that is adorable." Logan's face softened as he gazed at Virgil. (Who was still frozen.)
He thinks I'm cute?
"How the hell is it cute?!"
"I have no clue. How come you do it?" Virgil hunched in on himself, bewildered. 
"I dunno, why do you wanna know anyway?"
"My roommate, who's already cat-like enough, hisses. It's only natural for me to be curious."
"What do you mean, cat-like?"

"You sit on top of high surfaces, humm when you're pleased, are attracted to warmth, curl up when you sleep, you hiss-"
"You watch me when I sleep?!"
"I- uh-"