Chapter 11

Hello, fellow Fanders!

This is chapter eleven of Queer 'n Crazy, as you can probably tell, and thank you so much if you are reading this! 

About the tutorial I linked above, it's the first DIY I tried, and it turned out really well, surprisingly! I love the channel Oliver's Antics, and they made it really easy to follow through. You don't need anything special and it's super simple, so if you need something to kill time with during quarintine, try it!

WARNINGS : Swearing, mentions of OCD, platonic cuddling, friendly teasing, panicking, self deprecation, I think that's it???

..............

Virgil opened his eyes blearily to glare at the loudspeaker mounted on their wall. Fantasy improptue by Chopin was blaring through the dorms, meaning it was 8 o'clock on Saturday morning. Virgil groaned as the familiar quicker notes started to reverberate around their room, and flopped back onto his bed. 

Only his bed was... hard? Kind of? The part where his legs were was, at least, and his pillow was at a strange angle... Oh shit.

Virgil yelped, all sleepiness vanishing, and scrambled away from the slowly awakening teen next to him. His face burned as he was hit with the realisation that he'd cuddled with Logan? I- What is happening?

"Virgil?" Virgil felt like dying as he watched sense return to the ruffled teen. Logan blinked sleepily at Virgil, bringing a hand up to massage his neck. Virgil found himself subconciously reaching for his hoodie strings only to discover that -newsflash!- he wasn't wearing his hoodie. Logan's eyes widened as he took in Virgil position, an almost unnoticable blush on the tips of his ears. 

"Virgil, are you okay?"
"W-What? Me? I'm fine." said Virgil, his voice embarrisingly high pitched. Logan's eyebrows furrowed. 
"How come you are so distressed?" he asked in a concerned tone. 

"'s nothing." he squawked. He shuffled out of the fort to see his hoodie lying abandoned on the floor. He slipped it on, the weight calming him a little. He could see Logan squinting at him adorably, before feeling around on the ground for his glasses. 

Once he put them on, he shuddered. Oh shit he hates me now, doesn't he. He started scratching at the back of his neck, and asked Virgil with a strangled voice, "What's the time?" 

Virgil was caught off guard, but answered, "8:15."

The older boy winced, clambering out of the fort as well. "Shit." He immediately stood up and made his way to his dresser, rummaging through them before he found a clean towel. He made for the bathroom, before stopping and turning to Virgil. 

"Uh, do you mind if I..?"
"Go ahead." Logan shot him a thankful smile before vanishing into their en suite. 

Virgil stared at the closed door confused. Logan didn't appear to mad at him, if fact he'd acted like the entire situation was normal. But at the same time he was very on edge today... Yup. He probably hated Virgil. He didn't talk to him at all, did he. He'd even interupted Logan's routine, and he did have OCD... Virgil wasn't sure if that was how OCD worked, but still. 

He swallowed, shoving his hands into his pockets. Despite himself, he could hear the voice of a certain therapist ringing in his head, "Try not to worry about it if you can't change it." At first he'd scoffed at Picani's overly cheerful manner, but the dude did have a point. Virgil stood up, his back clicking uncomfortably.

He attempted to distract himself by starting to dismantle their pillow fort. If he was being honest he was sad to see it go. It was one of the best he'd ever made. Virgil let his mind wander as he folded blankets, bringing last night's revelation to mind.