TAGGED (NOT A CHAPTER SORRY)

Hello, fellow Fanders! 

As you can probably tell, this is not a chapter, I apollogise. But during my all too long absence I realised that I got tagged a couple of times. While I couldn't find the other ones, I did find this one! Again, I'm really sorry I didn't do the tags sooner, it was really crappy of me, but I am going to attempt to update regularly again!

I was tagged by Blasty-Bakugo and without further ado, onto the tags!

1) I am a huge multishipper for almost every fandom I'm in except the riordanverse, and I don't like mint chocolate due to an unfortunate vomiting incident.

2) Nope! Ace pan, and I haven't had a romantic crush yet.

3) ...they don't exist

4) Yup! I am learning violin and can play the ukulele. I really enjoy both of them, although I don't practise nearly enough.

5) I don't have one, although I am called 'mum' a lot as I am the adopted mum friend of the group.

6) I don't quite understand this. I don't think I hate people that easily, but seeing as they're one of the only people that I do, let's talk about DONALD TRUMP.

I HATE HIS GUTS. WHAT TYPE OF A SHIT PERSON DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO THINK IT'S OKAY TO OBJETIFY, UNDERMINE AND FULL ON REJECT PEOPLE'S EXISTANCE TO "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?" I don't understand why people support him, but if it's because they hold the same values, I'm sorry but I just can't see how I would like you. 

Another thing I tend not to like about people is if they enjoy seeing other people hurt for the sake of it. If they can recognise what they've done wrong and improve themselves that changes things a little, but if we're talking along the lines of bullying, I think expecting forgivness is also a big no no. I understand a lot of bullies go through some bad experiences of their own, but taking it out on other people still isn't okay.

7) ...I don't write on my phone. And I still haven't figured out how to screenshot on it. It's this huaweii thing that 

8) I kind of don't get this question but I do like that it's promoting self love! I guess I like the fact that I'm willing to get to know people before judging them. 

9) I can fluently speak english, I understand one other and could speak it if I tried, and I'm learning japanese! 

10) Sorry, no. I don't do that sort of stuff.

11) I DON'T KNOW 15 PEOPLE OH MY GOD. 

Uh, here it goes! Sorry if I end up tagging you.

CatsAndPurpleAreLife

StarlitBawka 

Nico_Di_Gaygelo

unispark

FireWold

I CAN'T TAG MORE PEOPLE I APOLOGIZE.