7

"You're back." Yoongi sighs, watching Jungkook float at the entrance of the cave.

"I-I brought seaweed cakes." He stutters shyly only for the clam with cakes to be taken from him by a tentacle.

"C-can I ask you something."

"No."

"O-oh." He says before looking down to where a little turtle is swimming. He smiles before petting it. "Hello little friend."

"Please don't touch Suga."

"O-oh is Suga your little friend?"

"No, he comes here sometimes."

"I'll be your friend!" Jungkook says, going to hug to cecaelia only to be stopped by multiple tentacles. "Don't ever try that again."

"Why are you so grumpy?" No response.
"Why don't you live in one of the cities?" Again he goes ignored. "Would you be my friend if I wasn't the prince?"

"No."

"You're mean."

"Yes."

Yoongi just continues whatever he's doing while Jungkook crosses his arms and pouts. "Will you be my friend if I threaten to tell on you."

The elder slowly turns around, eyes narrowed. "You'll be dead."

"O-oh."

Again the two turn silent, the younger frantically looking for something to say. He doesn't know why he wants to befriend the man so bad. Maybe it's the fight that keeps it fun for him to return.

"H-have you ever been to the surface world?"

The half-octopus sighs. "Listen kid, I can forcefully remove you from my cave or you can go willingly."

"But I want to be friends!" He says, angrily crossing his arms.

"You're a spoiled brat. You can't get everything you want." He says and the younger pouts. The man voice now resembling Namjoon's when he's scolding him.

"I'm not spoiled."

"Yes you are. Now leave."

"No!" He yells, tears welling up in his eyes. "You're so mean to me! Be nice and smile!"

"Kid I don't owe you anything, especially not a smile." The cecaelia sighs, not really liking the definite tantrum that is coming. Why is this kid raised so bad?

"I won't leave until you're my friend!" He protests, thumping his tail against the the ground stubbornly only to by grabbed by the cecaelia and dragged along.

"Yoongi!" He screeches, having trouble breathing under the strong hold.

"Wanna be my friend?!"

"He's throw out of the cave. "Bring me a dragon pearl and I'll be your fucking friend!"

The younger looks at him with wide eyes. "That's a bad word!"

"Yes, now get me a pearl and I'll be your friend."

Jungkook nods, determined to get the pearl. And honestly for nearly anyone it would be absolutely impossible to get a dragon's pearl but what Yoongi doesn't know is that Jungkook and the dragon queen are friends.