19

Wandering off Jungkook's ears catch the sound off hooves. He's heard the sound only once when he was on oceania, peeking at the surface. Looking around he also notices his two friends are gone.

"Excuse me."

Turning around he's looking straight into a chest, only to look up further to see a smiling face. "Would you mind stepping out of the way?"

Looking down he smiles. "Ooh you're a centaur."

"Yes." The centaur now says still smiling.

"Will you be my friend?"

"Ah what?" The half horse asks, looking around. "Are you alone? Human's often get a bit weird around us mythical's."

"Oh I'm not human! I'm a mermaid!" He says proudly, only for the centaur to turn his head a little. "But you're a boy."

"Oh yeah, mer-people used to have no word for genders, then they started speaking english and they don't really care what you call them." The boy explains only for the horse to take a closer look.

"Oh aren't you that prince that stepped down? Heard some talk about that. You got balls kid, but why are you running around in the woods on your own?"

"Oh I was with my friends, but they left."

"Let me guess you don't know the way home." The centaur sighs, before shifting his bag a little on his shoulder. "Hop on."

"Ah Mr centaur, I just got these legs. I don't think—" he shrieks as he's picked up and lifted over the man's head. Dropped on the horse's back.

Jungkook lies completely frozen, before giggling as he spread his arms. Hugging the man's butt.

"Don't fall off." The half horse says before starting to walk off to the sea. Expecting the boy to find his way home from there.

"You smell nice Mr centaur."

"My name is Hoseok kid."

Jungkook frowns. "Why does everyone call me kid Mr centaur? They say they know me but why don't they use my name."

"Because you're dumb."

"They say that too." He sighs softly running his finger's through the horse hair with a pout.

"Are you my friend Mr centaur?"

"Kid I—"

"Jungkook!"

The centaur stops while Jungkook sits up, looking around to see Yoongi approaching them. Jin lazily trailing behind.

"You can't run off like that?!"

"W-wh—"

"Namjoon would have my head you dumb mermaid!" The cecaelia scolds only to halt as he notices the centaur.

Jin looks up, immediately his eyes widening. "A centaur? In my woods?" He wonders. "I didn't feel you enter."

"Here get your kid back." The centaur sighs, helping the boy get off, only for the mermaid to cling to him.

"No! Mr centaur! I wanna be friends."

"Maybe some other day kid, I'm on my way to the fairy forest now."

Jin drops his note book. "The fairy forest?!"

"Yes, didn't I just say—"

"I'll come." The wizard says, slicking his hair back with gel and a mirror that hadn't been there a second ago.

Jungkook smiles. "Are we going on an adventure?!"

But the centaur and wizard are gone in the blink of an eye.

"That motherfu—"

"Bad word." The mermaid mutters.

Staring at the curious boy Yoongi really considers walking into oblivion.