9

"Where did you get that?" Yoongi asks, carefully taking the clam in his hands. Acting as if it's the most precious thing to ever exist.

"Did you steal it?!"

Jungkook eyes widen. "N-no!" He yells. "The dragon queen gave it to me."

The cecelia frowns. "She gave it you?"

"She gave me five." Wiping his tears as he smiles proudly. "W-will you be my friend now?"

"Sure kid." The octopus mutters, setting the clam down and carefully taking the pearl into his hands.

"W-what do you need it for?"

"None of your business."

Jungkook quietly moves closer, softly poking a tentacle and giggling at how it moves away. "Mr octopus how do you move all of these at the same time?"

"The same way you move your tail."

"But I have just one tail! You have eight!" Jungkook says a little bewildered. "And two arms!"

"Kid if you do not shut the hell up right now."

"You can't swear! Joonie says it's bad!" The mermaid says. "He told me mermaids never swore and then they met humans."

"I don't care." Yoongi sighs. "Also, don't come here tomorrow night, I won't be here."

"Why not Mr octopus?"

"I'll be at the surface world to make use of this pearl." The elder says, carefully shutting the clam with the pearl.

"Can I come Mr octopus?! Please! Please! Please! Pretty please?!" The younger pleads, curling himself around a tentacle. Only to get pushed off.

"No."

"Why not?!" He says, stomping his tail against the rock in protest.

"Because you're a brat that could very easily get lost."

However Jungkook is everything but satisfied with this answer. "No! You promised to be my friend and friends go on adventures."

Yoongi scoffs. "You sure lost your stutter, and the answer's still no."

Jungkook snatches the clam back, angrily pressing it against his chest. "Then you can't have my pearl!"

Yoongi groans. "Have you ever been to the surface world?!"

"N-no?"

"Have you ever used your human legs?"

"No?"

"How the fuck do you expect me to bring you if I basically have to carry you?!"

Jungkook shrugs. "You tell me! I'll bring this dragon pearl back tomorrow if you take me up."

"Fuck you're spoiled." The cecaelia groans before sighing. "Fine, I'll teach you how to walk today, tomorrow you'll come with me." The half-octopus groans before moving to a chest, rummaging through it. "Here, human clothes."

Jungkook is frozen, is he really, for the very first time going to use his legs? Will he finally touch real human things? Maybe he can even meet a fairy, or a centaur, or—

"Kid, hurry we don't have all night."

"Okay Mr ocotpus!"

"For fucks sake, stop calling me that."

"S-sorry mr— uh Yoongi." The younger stutters shyly, before following the cecaelia out of the cave.

The stories are true, if you swim long enough the sea will always bring you and adventure.

Jungkook's adventure is Yoongi.