8

Rummaging through his room Jungkook is frantically looking for the gift he bad gotten from the dragon queen a couple years ago.

He had gifted her with a rare shell and she was so happy that she had gifted him five dragon pearls. Making him promise to only share them if it were for the cause of peace.

This will be peace between Yoongi and Jungkook.

He swims up to the ceiling pushing up a part of the ceiling, looking between all his hidden things before smiling as he sees the box with dragon pearls. Slowly he opens it before grabbing a pearl and hiding it in a clam. He hides the thing under his pillow before laying down in the bed knowing Namjoon will be here to check on him soon.

"Oh Poseidon, your room is a mess." The merman sighs. "You need to keep your room clean, it's good to live in a tidy—"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm tired."

"I see that. But when we went by the healer he said you were fine. We'll go again tomorrow, goodnight prince." He smiles, bowing his head before turning off the lights and exiting the room. Leaving Jungkook to count down two hours so he can be sure Namjoon is asleep. When he's sure the man's in the real of dreams he once again sneaks out, tiring out his tail with how fast he's swimming.

Clam, clamped against his chest as he feels his heart racing on the inside. Today might be the day he makes his first friend, his very first friend.

What if they go on adventures together? Go to Oceania? Or the surface world? Maybe they wouldn't go anywhere and stay in the cave, where Yoongi would tell him stories about things Namjoon refuses.

Slithering his way through the rocks he finds himself at the entrance of the cave to see it empty.

Disappointed he lies down the clam, advancing a little further to the table where he saw the octopus working the last time.

Curiously he reaches out to see.

"Mh, don't touch anything kid." Yoongi says, entering the cave.

"O-oh!" Jungkook backs up. "Mr octopus, I-I—"

"What are you doing here? I'm not going to be your frie—"

"I brought the pearl!" He squeaks, pointing at the clam he put down.

"Yeah right you did." The cecaelia mutters, not moving from the entrance, blocking it. Tentacles spreading out, Jungkook is trapped.

"I d-did!"

"Get the fuck out kid, you're waisting my time." The elder growls. Eyes narrowed.

"B-but—"

"No I said piss off!" The cecaelia snaps, rubbing is temples.

"You promised!" Jungkook yells, snatching the clam off the floor. "You're just a dumb liar!" Tears brim in his eyes as he opens it. "I brought you the pearl! But I'll go then!" His threat to leave is empty, way to intimidated by the black tentacles blocking his way to get out.

Yoongi's eyes widen a little, staring at the dragon pearl.

"Holy shit."