24

Walking into the fairy woods, Jungkook notices these trees are way larger then the one's in Jin's forest. In fact everything is huge, the flowers, the bushes, but not the animals.

"Why is your forest so small Mr wizard?"
Jin scoffs. "My forest is really regular sized! Just because the fairy forest is bigger doesn't mean mine is bad." He mutters, only for Jungkook to frown a little.

"O-okay?"

"Also because fairy's have a very close relationship with nature, they care for her really well. That's also why fairy's aren't that great with humans. They mainly destroy nature meanwhile mythical's live more with a give and take attitude, they take from nature but also give back to her." The wizard explains, and that Jungkook knows. Mermaids give and take from the sea as well.

They walk in silence for a while when Jin is body slammed by what seems to be a small human. Besides the fairy's size, Jin is slammed against the ground with incredible force.

"Hey Taehyung." The wizards groans only to be slapped across the face.

"How dare you! I tell you I don't want to see you for a little while and you show up with some dumb skank to hurt me!" The boy yells, angrily shaking the wizard.

"Skank?" Jungkook mumbles to himself.

"Taehyung! He's my research." Jin says only for the fairy to frown. "Oh, still, I told you to stay away."

"Oh c'mon Tae, when are you getting over it. It was funny."

"It was not, now why the hell are you here with your research. I'm not giving you fairy dust anymore."

"I just need you to write down something in fairytale."

Taehyung frowns. "Why, you can't read it." He gets up, floating just above the ground.

Taehyung is much smaller than them, but not as small as Jungkook imagined. He barely notices the bickering between the two while he stares at them.

Taehyung is really, really pretty. he wonders if the boy is part of the royal family, he doesn't have wings. The royal's can retract their wings, some regular fairy's can too but royal's always can.

He's snapped out of his thoughts by Jin shoving the book in his face and looking at him. "C'mon read what it says."

"He can't Jin! No one can!"

Jungkook looks at the page, wondering if he really should read it out loud since it has a bad word in it. But maybe he doesn't have to say the word out loud.

"I wanna bad word Jin." He mumbles shyly, only for Taehyung's jaw to drop and the wizard to grin as he looks at the fairy.

"Guess you're not mad anymore."

"Shut up! He read fairy language and that's what you're concerned about?!" The fairy —who really is the size of a kid— yells.

"Oh yeah." Jin starts writing several things down meanwhile Jungkook looks around some more at the beautiful forest that is looked after by the fairy people.

"What is he? If he can read that, he's something." The fairy mutters, watching as the mermaid falls face first in the grass after tripping on some roots.

"He's the closest thing we'll ever get to a god."