30

"F-fly?" Jungkook asks with wide eyes as he, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung are stood upon the edge of a cliff. The waves beneath them crashing upon the rocks as he nervously trembles.

"Yeah! Jimin thaught me a while ago." Yoongi says, twisting the dragon pearl before turning into a dragon boy like Jimin.

The real dragon boy scoffs. Before stretching his wings. "There's always some morons who think they can just steal a pearl and fly off, but flying isn't easy."

"Not at all." Taehyung huffs, fluttering his delicate wings. "My family just kept throwing me out of trees until I flew. I broke so many bones."

"Yeah same." Jimin mutters only for Yoongi to chuckle. "Sounds lovely, now let's go."

"Get on my back, you'll fly with me." Jimin mutters to the merman but Jungkook shakes his head. "Don't wanna fly, it's scary."

Jimin shrugs before flying off, the wind creating clouds of sand and dust. Jungkook rubs his eyes too see all three have taken off. The three of them laughing and playing with one another as the fly higher and higher.

He smiles as he goes to sit down. He's enjoying himself a lot, just watching his new friends have fun when suddenly he hears hooves approach.

Turning around his face lights up when he sees Mr centaur appear at the edge of the cliff. "Hey it's you." The half-horse mutters before looking up at the sky.

"Hello Mr. Centaur can you fly too?" Jungkook asks curiously. "Yes." Hoseok says before waving up at the sky where Taehyung lowers himself down to sit in the horse's back.

"Hey Seokie, got any news for me?"

"No." The centaur says dryly. "When will you talk to your boyfriend?"

"Soon, I promise." Taehyung sighs before turning to Jungkook. "Hey mermaid kid, look back at the sky."

Jungkook nods. Waving at Yoongi who waves back with an adorable smile on his face. Jungkook finds his stomach fluttering as he smiles in return.

Patting his belly he shakes his head. "Don't be weird tummy, if you are Mr wizard will want to keep poking you."

"Why's your tummy being weird kid?"

The centaur's voice suddenly up close startles him a little.

"It does things when Yoongi smiles at me." Jungkook says, looking up at the large horse with the rather small fairy on his back.

Hoseok looks at Taehyung. "Does he have a crush on Yoongi?"

The fairy nods before grinning. "Hey kid, wanna know what to do about it?" The fragile creature says, jumping down from the horse's back.

"Yes!" Jungkook says eagerly. Knowing Taehyung will help him, they're best friends aren't they?

"Promise to not tell anyone I told you." The fairy whispers, leaning in even closer as he speaks in a hushed tone.

"Promise!" The merman says happily. Curious to find out what to do next.

"Tonight, when the moon is at it's highest you sneak into Yoongi's room and ask him to bone you."

The mermaid frowns. "Bone? As in bones?"

Taehyung nods. "You'll see the magic that will happen. I'm your best friend right! I wouldn't lie!"

Jungkook nods happily. Before hugging the fairy. "Thank you! I will!"

Taehyung just grins as Hoseok shakes his head a little but doesn't say anything.