26

lol sorry i accidentally unpublished the entire book

Giggling the two boys swim down the streets of Atlantic, both sucking on some candy Taehyung brought. Only to stop in front of a store selling accessories.

Looking at their reflection the fairy sticks out his tongue. "Don't I look badass like this? I'm so big!"

"Totally badass this tail, I wish I could've brought my phone. My dumb siblings would've been so jealous." He says running a hand through his hair.

"What's badass? I know what bad is and what ass is—"

"It means cool, you got to learn the slang. How else are we going to spill tea about our boyfriends?"

Jungkook blinks. "Tea? Boyfriends? I don't have a boyfriend."

"So you're not fucking that Namjoon guy?" The fairy asks with wide eyes.

"N-no! And s-shush you can't curse!"!

A deep sigh leaves Taehyung's lips. "So you are after Jin?!"

"N-no!"

"Then who are you after?"

"N-nobody!"

"Oh, cool. Now let's go, I want to have more fu—"

Both of them stare at their reflection, seeing a third mermaid behind them, looking as pissed as ever.

"N-Namjoon." Jungkook stutters nervously, turning around to face the angry mermaid.

Taehyung chuckles awkwardly. "Yeah, I'll get going."

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?!" Namjoon yells angrily. "I thought you were kidnapped or maybe even killed!"

"I-I was with Tae."

"And how am I supposed to know that?!"

Jungkook pouts. "I'm sorry!"

The elder sighs before calming down a little. "I know you want to explore the city and be free but you can't just disappear on me okay?"

The younger nods. "I'm sorry Joonie."

"It's okay prince."

He's pulled into a hug which he gladly returns. He doesn't like it when his Joonie is mad at him. In fact, he hates it.

"I won't do it again Joonie." He promises only for the larger to chuckle. "I'm sure you won't."

But their peaceful moment is interrupted by commotion outside. The two rush to the window seeing that down at the streets a fight is going on.

"Shit!" Namjoon mutters before turning to Jungkook. "Stay here, whatever you do. Don't come out!"

He nods nervously, watching as Joonie rushes out and together with some people try to break up the fight. Only to have his heart stop in his chest, when one of the fighting mermen pulls out a knife jamming it in Namjoon's stomach.

"Joonie!" He screeches as watches the man collapse. A bystander blowing on the emergency horn that will inform the medical personnel to come rushing.

Looking down at his hands his thoughts race. He's healed his own wounds, he's healed Namjoon's wounds and bruises before.

But Namjoon had forbade him from ever showing it to anyone else, but did he also mean in a situation like this. He can't loose his Joonie, he doesn't know how to live without his Joonie.

So he rushes down the building and onto the streets, swimming to the elder's side while pushing people away.

"J-Jungkook don't—"

But Jungkook has already pulled out the knife and put his hand on top of the wound. Tears coming from his eyes.

"You can't die Joonie."

And as Namjoon is being healed right on the spot the crowd watches in awe. The story of the magical healing mermaid spreading like wildfire.

And the stories about how the boy has such an ability start spreading even faster.

Some people even wonder if the boy could be godlike.

roll credits