12

Going back into his room Jungkook's heart stops when he sees Namjoon standing right there with wide eyes. Immediately he's enveloped into a hug. "Oh my Poseidon! Boy I was so worried!" He says, carefully looking at the boy. "Are you okay."

"Yes Joonie."

After he's confirmed immediately his ear is held in a strong hold making him squeak as he's dragged along.

"Where were you?! I come to wake you to find you gone! You tell me where you were this instant or I'm going to physically hurt you!"

"You already are!" The younger says, tears welling in his eyes.

"Well you deserve it." He says releasing the younger's ear to smack him up the head. "Well? Start talking!"

"I-I was down in the kitchen Joonie!"

"Bullshit! You came in through the window and there's no food!" The elder says sternly.

"Well I—"

"The truth!"

"I was out!" He screeches. "Out because I'm eighteen and you can't tell me what to do! I'm the ocean's prince!"

"Don't get cocky, also you're allowed to go out now that you're eighteen but you can't just go ahead and and leave without saying anything! You need guards and me!"

"B-but you're mean and a kill joy." Jungkook pouts.

"No I'm not, I'm concerned for your safety!"

"Kill joy!"

"Fine you want to go outside! Let's go!" Namjoon says grabbing the younger's arm. Dragging him out of the room. "No Joonie! I'm tired!"

"Oh now you're tired!"

"Yes! I'm eighteen now leave me alone!" He yells returning to his room, slamming the door and softly getting in bed.

"Prince." Namjoon sounds tired as well. "I'm just doing what's best for you. I don't want to hurt, annoy, scold or bother you. I want you to be safe."

"I know Joonie and I'm sorry for yelling. It's just—" he cuts himself off. He can't say anything about Yoongi or their adventures.

"It's just what?"

"I'm an ocean prince, yet all I see is castles walls. I want to be a normal mermaid, do dumb stuff, have fun and maybe even get hurt because that's what normal mermen do." He sighs. "That's what I want to do, Joonie."

"I know Kookie but you're a prince, you have to behave like one. Which means no more sneaking out at night to wherever is you go." He mutters, leaning in to the younger, softly giving him a hug.

The younger cuddles closer, shutting his eyes to stop any tears from coming.

"You have to choose my prince, either you be a prince of you be free."

Jungkook shrugs. "It like you want me to resign from my title of prince, Joonie."

The elder chuckles. "I don't want you to do anything besides be happy."