27

"But I don't want to go!" Jungkook protests.

"We have to! People are already catching on to what you are and we can't let that happen!" Namjoon says, as they rush to leave the city, careful not to run into anyone that might question them.

"But I'm just a mermaid!"

Namjoon doesn't continue the conversation and they soon enough find themselves at the cecaelia's cave.

"We need to go Yoongi!" He yells, turning the pearl in the octopus' necklace, causing the tentacles to become a large fin like a mermaid tail.

"What? Why?" The grumpy man groans. Only now awakening.

"They found out about Jungkook, we're fleeing and they'll turn the entire ocean upside down to find him, they will find you here." Namjoon presses and Yoongi mutters curse words to no one in particular before packing a bag and nodding his head.

"Let's go then."

Jungkook is beyond confused to why they suddenly have to leave and where they're going. Yes he healed Namjoon but there's nothing special about it right? He's always done that.

"Recognising the way they're swimming a smile appears on his face. "Are we visiting Mr wizard again?"

"Yes prince, we are."

"Maybe stop calling him prince." Yoongi sighs. "Either tell the story or don't. And if you don't then leave him out of it, completely."

"Fine, yes Jungkook." Namjoon says before smiling only to turn and glare at the octopus.

Jungkook just becomes even more confused.

"I felt you enter my land, have you come to let me do more research." Jin says, inspecting the mermaid from head to toe.

Jungkook giggles. "I missed you Mr wizard!"

"You have? Don't tell Taehyung."

"Taehyungie and I are friends now! He came to visit." Jungkook mumbles only for Jin to grab his chest, right where his heart is.

"Friends?! Taehyung is friends with someone?! He hates every living and breathing thing, including me!"

"Pretty obvious that it's including you, if it's every living and breathing thing." Yoongi mumbles setting his bag down.

"Watch it Hentai, I will curse you again."

Yoongi groans. "Not that nickname! C'mon dude, I can't help my tentacles."

"Hentai sounds cute." Jungkook mumbles, allowing Jin to shine a light in his eyes.

"It's not, don't ever call me that." Yoongi says dryly, before making his way upstairs grumbling about killing the wizard some day.

"If I were to stab Yoongi, could you heal him?" Jin asks while inspecting the younger's skin closely. "Y-yes."

"Only with water." Namjoon adds.

Jin perks up. "How much do you know about your little mermaid friend?" The book appears out of nowhere and a pen suddenly in the eldest hand. Ready to write down whatever Namjoon will tell.

"Nothing, I know nothing."

And while the two start bickering about everything they disagree on Jungkook pouts and finds his way upstairs, going after the cecaelia.

Hoping his friend will make him feel less confused than he already is.