21. Thanksgiving

(A/n – This chapter will be possibly the longest
ever approximately 5182 words, also it's a multi-point
of view chapter from Elizabeth, Alex and Jon and possibly others ;)

Jon

I stood there in front of the Academy waiting for Alex and Elizabeth to arrive, well they were taking their sweet time to come seeing that we were suppose to leave at seven but it's eight and yet they haven't showed up.

It was unexpected when I got a call from Father saying that he talked to Carl West Moore to allow us home for Thanksgiving for three days considering all we're doing right now is revising in school, exams were going to start in December and teachers were already finished with this terms syllabus decided to jump into revision, I wouldn't have dare thought Father would want home considering since he sent us off to this school he hasn't once called us really, sure Mother did but she never talk for long and it was always the same question, "How is studies coming along?" Never 'Made any friends?' or 'Any girls like you yet?' Something that seems like she care but I guess she's no different than Father, even though she took care of me she was always that strict with me.

Elizabeth and I can both agree Alexandria had the best childhood living with Aunt Claire she was treated with some love and not force to inside to learn the History of Modern Europe or recite Shakespeare (though I enjoy I few of those things), but considering how messed up it is that Mother couldn't afford to take care of Alex it's no wonder Alex always look at her our mother like she was with a masked expression.

"Alright we're here," I heard someone said, I saw Alexandria appeared along Elizabeth and the Anderson siblings, I frowned looking at them all remembering what my father told me, "Bring your friends along too."

I couldn't believe my sisters actually wanted to do that, knowing how Father is with their grandfather, it was a bad idea yet there they were all standing there. I frowned and folded my arms seeing Alex and Luke holding hands. "Eh em," I said nodding to them, Luke realized what I meant and let go muttering a soft apology before hearing Lisa said, "You too need a lot of practice being apart."

"Yes they do," I agreed and then I heard Alex protest 'ugh' before deciding to walk towards the Iron Gate.

Elizabeth settle to walk with me while the others were in front, I couldn't help myself, "Timothy isn't coming along?"

"I don't want to risk it," she said softly, looking down at her feet. Something was wrong but I didn't question it, I wasn't like Alex to pry in anyone's business but seeing her like this is making me worried because I share a dorm with her boyfriend, and I haven't seen him once look like he was sulking over anything, all he look was frustrated and my guess was always his studies, right now I'm not so sure.

I gave the note to the security officer and they rang the limousine in, Luke took the opportunity to open the door for all of us and before Alex stepped inside she gave him a peck on the lips, "One last kiss before we take off."

"I think you will have enough of those in the airplane ride back home," I said to them.

"No they have to practice!" Lisa replied but she was smiling at the idea too and so Alex was taken in Elizabeth and Lisa's custody and Luke was taken in Lionel and mines.

Considering the airport was close to the Academy we manage to make it without the risk of rush hour traffic. Father had everything set, we were chauffeured by one of the guards to the private jet without protest, settling in the airplane, I sat by the window with Lionel and Luke while the girls were on the opposite side of the plane.

It took a while to lift off and I was anxious to just leave. Why were they taking long? They couldn't be filling up gas? Could they? Then I saw the door open again and I got up to see who it was, Lionel already made his way to greet the person and when he release her from a hug I saw who it was.