princess

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Chaewon asked Jungeun as she stared at the two crossed bandages on Jungeun's forehead.

"I think? The nurse said I was lucky I had such a tough skull to be able to withstand a blow from a baseball, but I don't know wether I should consider it a compliment or not." The other shrugged.

The two walked up to the studio, Jungeun holding the door open for Chaewon. Seeing as the other girls were there, already practicing their number for the upcoming dance tournament, Jungeun smiled widely.

"Hey guys!" She said enthusiastically. One of the girls, Heejin, saw Jungeun's bandage through the mirror, "What happened to your forehead?"

"I bet she tripped and fell," Yerim smirked.

"Nah, I'm willing to say she was on her phone, walked into something, then fell," Jiwoo, another girl, spoke up.

"Guys! Obviously she fell from her bed again," The one betting was now Yeojin.

"Are you kidding me?" Jungeun groaned, setting her bag down in the corner, where the others had out their bags as well.

"Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Come on, I don't fall that easily," She streched, "I don't wanna talk about it. Let's just practice."

After around five times repeating their number, Jungeun called for a small break, then another round of practice. All she got was complaints, though.

"Jungeun! This is a Sunday," Jiwoo whined

Heejin whined as well, "yeah! give us a break!"

Jungeun thought about it. What Chaewon said to her two days ago actually stuck with her. "Fine, just this once, I'll cut it short. You can all go."

Everyone cheered, all running to get their bags and go. Jiwoo and Chaewon were already deciding where to eat out.

One by one, the girls left. The only one who hadn't gone was Yerim, which Jungeun was thankful for. She needed to talk with her.

"Hey, Yerim."

"Yeah?"

"You know, I got this," she pointed to her bandages, "from that baseball ace."

Yerim tilted her head, not being able to catch on what Jungeun was hinting at. Just then, Chaewon walked back in.

"Hey, can you give this to Jinsoul yourself? I kinda promised her I'd return it by today," she said quickly said, handing Jungeun the ball that got Jungeun her bandages. She had no time to complain, Chaewon only running out and yelling, "thanks!"

The mention of Jinsoul got Yerim a bit alarmed. "Yeah, Jinsoul. She hit her ball right on my forehead." Jungeun walked closer to Yerim.

"She was nice enough to bring me to the nurse. But she mentioned something when I told her my name."

Yerim was still confused, "You know what she said? She said you were gonna set me up on a blind date with her."

And that's when Yerim gulped, "Uhm, okay, Jungeun hear me out—"

"Do you really think I'm that hopeless in love?"