nostalgia day

"Morning!" Hyunjin strolled in giddily into the dining room, where her teammates were having breakfast. Ryujin squinted her eyes, "what's got you so happy?"

"She reunited with her girlfriend yesterday," Jinsoul answered for her. Her tone was teasing, yet Hyunjin could catch the slightest bit of bitterness too. She smiled wider. Jinsoul really had no idea what was in store for her. "Well, this time around it's gonna be a good load of nostalgia."

"Where are you going? We have practice today," Jinsoul knitted her eyebrows, licking her lips after drinking milk from her bowl. Hyunjin wiggled her eyebrows in response, "I may have asked if we could practice in bbc."

Complaints riled in from all directions towards Hyunjin, "a field and a stadium can not be compared."

"Yeah! And doesn't the bbc team also have practice today? Like, this was your schedule," Ryujin pointed at her threateningly, albeit with a spoon. "We aren't going."

Hyunjin whined, "aw c'mon! It'd be fun," her teammates looked at her weirdly, "yeah, for you. we weren't bbc students." and that's when it hit her. She looked over at Jinsoul, who was only observing quietly as the others complained. For a second, Hyunjin thought, traitor. But then it hit her again, "Jinsoul! Come on! Please," she drew out her whine. "please go with me!"

Jinsoul looked around to her teammates, all had looked at her, silently asking her to go otherwise they won't hear Hyunjin's whining end. She sighed, she figured it would be worth enough, "sure."

"Yes! We can have a nostalgia day!"

"Who even calls 'going back to your old highschool' nostalgia day?" said the older, a very judging expression apparent.

"Heejin does and it's cute, now let's get going!"

"When you throw, you don't push the ball forward. You give it," she paused to demonstrate herself, throwing the ball and letting it hit the mesh fence, "a flick of your wrist. It goes much faster and is much more efficient."

The young girl in front of her grinned with passion, "Ah, okay! That's easy." She grabbed another ball by their feet, and tried again. "See; should you actually listen to my advice, you could've done it properly."

"I did!"

"You were still pushing, Jihan," the older let out. They've been at it for almost 30 minutes now. Even if this wasn't the first time, Jihan had begged to teach her how to 'pitch like you do!' and as much as Haseul didn't like the teaching experience, she admired how passionate the young girl was.

"I'm getting tired. It's almost time to wrap up practice anyway," she started walking away, only to be held back by by her collar. "Ack! Jihan!"

"Oh! I'm sorry!" she immediately let go, "I'm so so sorry coach!"

"You choked me."

She looked down, embarrassed, "I know. I'm sorry." Haseul scratched on her head, this girl wasn't going to give up any time soon (and she wouldn't admit it, but because of her bombastic personality Haseul has grown quite fond of her). She grabbed the whistle that hung around her neck and blew it, grabbing the attention of her team. "Okay, good work! But that should be enough for today. You guys can wrap up."