what happened last night?

Jinsoul felt light hit her face, she squeezed her eyes shut, bracing herself for when Hyunjin to pounce on her to wake her up. She waits as she cuddled the pillow closer.

But it didn't seem like Hyunjin was around, it didn't even seem like her teammates were already up. What was supposed to be the chat filled dorm every busy morning, was replaced by a quiet, easy atmosphere.

Something was wrong, it was bothering her. Part of that something was the scent of the bed sheets. This doesn't smell like her usual bed sheets. Did they change the soap they used? Albeit she didn't really mind it. The slight hint of honey in the fragrance calmed Jinsoul down. It was one that she felt was familiar, but she couldn't really put a name to it.

After a few minutes of just letting herself lay there, Jinsoul figured something was up. Maybe the others went to go practice early? beats her. Still with her eyes closed, she rose up to a sitting position.

She tries to knock on the top bunk bed, in hopes of waking Hyunjin up if she's still asleep. Huh, that's odd. She didn't feel anything come to contact with her fist. "Hyunjin?" she called out, slowly opening her eyes, "Hyunjin, are you—"

It took a while for her to adjust to the lighting. It took another while for her to freeze, realizing that this was in fact not her dorm. She wasn't even sleeping in a bunk bed. "Wh—" she looked around, a simple brown theme colored the walls. This was definitely not her dorm. Was she kidnapped? "Where am I?" she whispered to no one in particular.

She looked around once more, beginning to panic. Did someone kidnap her? Oh god, where's her phone? She notices how she's wearing a fitting grey t-shirt and black sweatpants. Don't get her wrong, they were comfy, they just weren't hers. Slowly getting herself up from the bed, she cautiously made her way to the door.

She peeked her head in the hallway, and it was only then she heard low humming and the crackling noises of something being fried. The kidnapper, she thought. She quietly walked to the end of the hallway, where if she turned this corner she would have a clear view of her abductor. She saw an umbrella placed by a pot, so she took it. It wasn't much, but Jinsoul hoped it would protect her to an extent.

She prayed to whatever god that was listening, before jumping, revealing herself from the corner, "okay you have exactly 30 seconds to explain yourself and let me go before I bash your skull in."

Jinsoul's abductor, a brunette with a blue hoodie and shorts, turned around. Jinsoul gaped, lowering the umbrella. Not that it was really threatening but still, "W-wait. Jungeun?"

"Oh! Uh, you're awake," Jungeun mumbled. She turned back to the eggs, a move that would cover how flustered she was. Jinsoul was awake, she probably doesn't remember anything from last night, and she'll probably be asking about it soon enough. "Uh, do you have a headache? I have pain killers."

"A bit, yeah," Jinsoul answered carefully. She was still confused, but at least she knew she wasn't kidnapped. She would trust Jungeun enough that she wasn't that low anyway. "Water is fine, though."

Jungeun hummed as she pulled the omelette away from the heat and on to a plate. She quickly took a glass and filled it with water. Jinsoul only stared at her taking the plate again and setting both on to the island in front of her.

"I still think you should get painkillers," she coughed, now noticing the trained eyes on her. "Eat up, I'll get them for you."

"I said I was—" it was brief, but Jungeun glared at her. The older knew that she liked to take extra precautions when taking care of someone, so she raised her arms, "uhm, nevermind." Still the same Jungeun.

She was left alone. She didn't want to think too much, especially in the morning. So she just sat on one of the stools and dug in to her omelette. A few minutes later Jungeun appeared in front of her again and slid the pain killers next to her on the table. She eyed her worriedly, "are the eggs any good?"