karaoke pt2

This wasn't how Jinsoul thought she would spend her Saturday night. In all honesty, she was all sorts of excited for the 'karaoke'. It was a shame that it was ruined because of something that her friend's simply took things too far in her opinion.

So, instead of singing her heart out at some soundproof room, she was sobbing quietly, stuffing her face with a pillow, listening to sad songs because fuck, the incident made her think of Jungeun again.

She wondered what would've happened if she agreed. Would Jungeun be happy to be able to sing with her? let alone see her again? would she have been disappointed?

She fought off the tears that were falling from her cheeks when there was a knock on the door (she locked her room), "Soul? It's Sojung. Someone's here to see you."

"Tell them to fuck off!" Jinsoul knew it was either Yerim, Jiwoo, or Hyunjin. Though Yerim would've made sense a lot more than the other two because she was the one who schemed this. Even if they didn't tell her directly, Jinsoul was sure from the orders and how much Yerim was in charge earlier that the choreographer was the one who laid out the plan.

She could hear Sojung sigh, "Soul, don't act like a kid. She's waiting."

Jinsoul grumbled, aggresively wiping her tear stains away. She swung the door open, "She's at the front door." Sojung said, leaning back against the wall across the door. Jinsoul hummed and walked to where she would open the door to see pleading eyes for forgiveness, probably.

She was still mad, so she opened the door to scream, "what do you want?!" to who she thought was Yerim. But when she properly saw who it was- wait, that's not Yerim.

The person who stood in front of their dorm was..... Actually Jinsoul wasn't sure who it was. All she knew was that the woman stood there like she was waiting for something, arms crossed and it intimidated Jinsoul. She lifted her eyebrows and that's when Jinsoul the baseball player clicked back to reality, "oh, I'm sorry," she bowed.

"Can I help you?"she opened the door wider. The woman tilted her head in confusion, "you know we've met before, right?" but quickly was replaced by her lowering her head and huffing out, "but you were drunk at the time. Right."

"Um..." Jinsoul didn't know how to respond. She only knew to accept guests, and so she widened the door gap again and said, "would you like to come in?"

The woman deadpanned, "no." she huffs out and briefly looks down to her feet and back up. "I'm only going to say this once. Jungeun is waiting for you."

Jinsoul blinked once, twice. Up until 5 seconds all she did was stare at the woman. Did she hear her correctly?

"who is waiting for me?" Jinsoul repeated.

"Jungeun. Kim Lip," the other elaborated, "She asked me to come get you. She doesn't like waiting too much so I suggest you make your decision quickly."

Jinsoul scoffed, already beginning to close the door, thinking it was some scam, "yeah, sure. And who are you?"

In a heartbeat she pulled out a card with her face and a little TM ENT. logo on it, "Jung Eunji. Lip's manager. Is that good enough?"

Jinsoul gaped. She opened the door wider again, now stepping out closer to Eunji. She looked at her, "can you slap me?"

Eunji stepped back, "what?"

"Slap me," she repeated, "I need to know I'm not dreaming."

"Well, if you want me to-"

"Don't slap her, unnie," Someone sounded out. A few echoing sounds of footsteps heading up the stairs and there she was.