karaoke pt.1

"I'll see you up there," Jungeun smiled at Jiwoo, sitting in the lounge playing with her phone. "Yeah," she stopped scrolling and looked up at her, "just making sure, we are going for the karaoke machine, right?

Jungeun stiffened when she felt someone touch her hair, but she relaxes when she realizes it was one of her stylists. She tried to stay still while answering Jiwoo, "yeah. Good idea by the way."

Jiwoo smiled knowingly. The two halted their conversation when Eunji walked through the door. "Lip, you're on 5!"

"Ah! Okay, hold on."

"Have fun Jungie," Jiwoo sing-sang, waiting for her to completely be gone before she scrolled through her phone again, this time going to her chat with two certain cousins.

Jungeun held her breath, this was always as nerve-wracking as the first time she held a concert. Hearing her fans singing sweetly to her songs, as if she would appear faster if they did. The singing stopped, quickly being replaced by cheering and chanting. She guessed the lights have dimmed, meaning she would go up soon.

She held herself, before readying herself on the platform that would lift her up to the stage. The suffocating feeling of nervousness disintegrated when she saw herself in the blinding lights the crowd cheering louder than before. She brought her mic up to her lips, beginning the concert.

"Uh? Hyunjin?" Jinsoul heard Hyunjin shuffle and suddenly, her sight was taken away from her. The younger shushed and patted her, "we're almost there."

"Yeah, okay. But why do I need to be blindfolded to go to a karaoke place?" She huffed and tried to get the cloth away from her eyes. Before she could though, her wrists were already being held by Hyunjin, "nope. This is a bit of a surprise."

"Fine, let me go," She snorted, circling her wrist to make sure she was fine; Hyunjin was strong even when she didn't mean to. "You and Yerim aren't going to kill me, are you?"

"I don't think we would kill you," Hyunjin muttered, "maybe a chance of you fainting, but not kill."

"Uh?" Jinsoul leaned on her chair. "Hyun, are we actually going to a karaoke place?" She tapped her foot down.

She could hear Hyunjin cursing herself, something about saying too much. But before she could as whatever it was Hyunjin spoiled, the car stopped. "Oh! We're here. Okay, c'mon."

Hyunjin lead Jinsoul out the car, and instantly was greeted by who Jinsoul figured was Yerim. "Just in time! Let's go!"

Suddenly she was quickly being lead to who knows where. All Jinsoul knew was wherever they were walking must've been filled with halls and damn cold. To be fair, karaoke places are cold and mostly halls.

"Alright, here's the waiting room," She heard Yerim say. "Jiwoo's inside-"

"Jiwoo's here?" Jinsoul cut her off. Yerim realized she was talking too loud. "Uhm, yeah. Anyway wait here, I'll come get you when it's time."

"Time for what?" Jinsoul was confused as ever, as she was being pushed down to sit on a couch. "Hyunjin, seriously. What is this?" She began to feel anxious, and more than that, angry. "Just what the fuck are you up to?"

"Aw, Jinsoul! Calm down," the voice belonged to Jiwoo. she caressed her back, and it helped Jinsoul a bit. "We won't do anything. We swear. This is just- um." She paused, trying to find the right words. Hyunjin helped her, "speeding up what's bound to happen."