Saturday

"Other than dancing," The man started, flipping through his pages, "do you offer anything else?"

Jungeun stood there awkwardly, "uh, no?"

"Can you sing?"

"I can try," She answered truthfully.

"Then show us."

Jungeun was annoyed, because even before she got through two sentences in the song, the man stopped her, "that's enough. Thank you, you can leave now."

She bowed before walking out the door. Jungeun saw Jiwoo leaning against a wall, fiddling with the paper she has on her hand.

"Did you finish already?" Jungeun had  startled Jiwoo, she almost dropped her paper. "Yeah, I was a mess," seeing her best friend pout Jungeun patted her back, leading her outside, where there wouldn't be a line of people crowding.

"I'm sure you did great, your voice goes to measures," She said. "Where are you heading after this?"

Jiwoo's frowning face quickly rose to one of excitement. "Oh, right! Sooyoung was going to pick me up!" Jungeun rose her eyebrow, "Are you guys going on a date again? Does she even work anymore?"

"Of course she works! She's taking the day off," Jiwoo scoffed. She continued to rummage for her phone and typed away, "anyway, I can ask her if you can come along so we can drop you at the dorms."

"I don't live in dorms though?"

"Yeah, but Jinsoul does," Jungeun was taken aback by the sass in Jiwoo's voice, "So we're dropping you at the dorms."

Jungeun sighed. It was a Saturday morning, coming over to see her girlfriend had no harm right?

"Fine, but we're still meeting up for the busking at 2."

"Of course, when has that ever changed?"

"Hey girls!" Sooyoung honked for their attention, unfortunately she failed to see how that also grabbed the attention of literally everyone else around. Jungeun made a sign of shushing while Jiwoo was waving back, already dragging her best friend towards Sooyoung's car.

"Hyunjin I told you—" Jinsoul stopped when she saw who was standing at her door, "Jungeun? It's 10."

Jungeun smiled at the sight of Weekend Jinsoul. She wore her glasses, an oversized t-shirt and shorts  that were down just above the knee. It didn't look like she put effort into managing her slightly messy hair when she woke up today. Truly a privileged sight she cherished.

"I thought you were going with Jiwoo to that audition?" She moved aside, already used to Jungeun silently inviting herself in whenever she visits. "Yeah, I guess it didn't take long. What are you doing?"

She plopped herself down on the empty bed beside the one obviously owned by her girlfriend; there were papers and notebooks scattered everywhere. "Finishing this assignment. Geology, the devil."

Jungeun laughed at Jinsoul's whining. "I'm pretty good at it. I can help you y'know." She cocked an eyebrow when Jinsoul shook her head no, "uh-uh, I'm doing this on my own so I can understand better. I'm trying not to fail here, Jungie."

The younger pouted, "I can teach you, too!"

"Nope, sorry babe." Jungeun stopped to take in the pet name. Yeah, they were dating for almost 8 months now, but Jinsoul never excessively uses pet names other than 'princess' or 'jungie'. So whenever she goes the extra length to go to 'baby' Jungeun couldn't help but blush everytime.