extra : bet (chuuves & hyewon)

"Please remind me again just why I'm even accompanying you?"

"Because you love me, Chaewon," Jiwoo glared, tugging at the other's elbow, "plus I can't just go in there and see the waitress alone! what if I pass out?"

"You're being dramatic," Chaewon huffed. "Says the girl who apparently has a grudge against the other girl."

"Whatever," the two closed in on the pastel pink show with glass windows that had  lettering saying Vi's Cookies. Jiwoo had convinced Chaewon to come along so she could see Sooyoung again. Much to her distaste of eventually meeting with the other tall girl, Chaewon followed Jiwoo anyway.

"Do you have a goal this time?" Chaewon suddenly asked, making Jiwoo turn around. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm tired of you being such a useless gay all the time, only crushing on girls yet never even manage to flirt with them properly." Jiwoo smacked Chaewon's arms for her words.

"Please, as if you could do any better." Jiwoo rolled her eyes. "are you degrading my flirting skills?"

"What if I say I am?"

"If this ends up being a competition on who gets a number first, I am not in."

"Oh? But you were so confident—"

"Who's number am I going to get? The girl you're crushing on? You'll be butt hurt." Chaewon smirked. Jiwoo glared at her, "the girl who spilled your drink. Get her's."

"What? no."

Ignoring Chaewon, Jiwoo continued, "We'll see who the smoother one out of us is. First one to get a number gets treated a meal by the loser."

Chaewon rolled her eyes, a free meal doesn't sound bad, "Fine."

"Hello, welcome to—oh! you were the girls who came with Jinsoul and Jungeun last time!" Sooyoung greeted them. Jiwoo blushed, making Chaewon roll her eyes. She looked over to the counter, seeing a tall raven haired girl brewing coffee. The same girl who spilt her drink on her. Sooyoung led them to a table and handed out the menu.

"Do you need some time to think about it or..?"

Jiwoo, who wanted to spend a longer time with Sooyoung was overtaken by Chaewon, who immediately said, "if you don't mind, yeah."

Sooyoung left their table and Chaewon smiled innocently towards Jiwoo, "I'm winning that free meal." The other only glared at her.

"Anyway, what do you want? I'm going for a rose latte, sounds fancy," Chaewon asked. Jiwoo flipped through the pages, "double chocolate cookies and a lemonade."

Chaewon mumbled an okay before standing up to walk over to the counter. Sooyoung who was busy tidying up another table's leftovers rushed to stop her, "please, let me just take your order."

"Don't worry, it's fine," Chaewon said. She noticed Sooyoung frowning a bit before smiling. "You're making my job easier! thanks I guess?" She continued to clean up the table.

Chaewon continued to walk to the counter, where the drink spilling girl already waited for her. She smiled shyly at Chaewon, "h-hello. what can I get you?"

Chaewon told her their orders and while she waited while the other was making her drink, she spoke up, "y'know I really am sorry for last time.."