the game

"Wait, I don't think this is the right place, Coach," Jihan looked nervously around her. She doesn't think this place was anywhere near where they were supposed to seat. Haseul kept walking. Come to think of it, Jihan found it suspicious that Haseul was bringing the bag she usually brings for practice.

"Coach?" She called.

"Yes?" Haseul had invited her to watch the game, and of course Jihan had said yes. But now she wasn't very sure Haseul knew where she was going. "Are you sure this is where we're supposed to be?"

Haseul stopped in front of a door, it had a paper with an eagle logo on it. She turned back and grinned at Jihan, "of course, I got you the best seat. Up front."

She knocked and waited. The door opened to reveal a sharp eyed woman. She wore a black and red baseball uniform. She smiled at Haseul, "Hey! What took you so long?"

"Sorry, I had to pick this little prick up," Haseul moved so she could see Jihan better, "it's okay if she watches from our dugout right? she's um, how should I say," she lowered her voice so the younger couldn't hear her, "my successor?"

"Ah! Of course. Come in, the game starts pretty soon," she moved out of the way for them to come in. Jihan's head was spinning. "this...isn't the bleachers."

"I absolutely can not wait!" Heejin tapped Yeojin's shoulder. She sat down, holding her little cheering flag. "Do you think we can go see them after this?"

"I think Jinsoul told me about some kind of after party?" Hyejoo, who sat on Heejin's right said, "win or lose they're gonna invite the other team to go out. I think we can ask to come with."

"Hey! Look! They're coming out!" Chaewon pointed towards the field. An eruption of cheers blew up in the stadium. Yeojin looked up on the big screen when it was panned on Jinsoul. "Why does Jinsoul look so surp- oh my GOD HOLY FUCK!" She shouted.

"Is- is that Haseul?" Heejin gaped at the smirking girl on the screen. No one in their circle was updated on Haseul's whereabouts. The camera panned again to more familiar faces, "....and that's Chaeryeong and Yeji."

The commentator was going on about The Eagles. As he went on about the team being very specially trained it cut to a camera pointing at their coach, "This is a team that was formed by the Lee Sunmi! This game is gonna be a very exciting one, for sure!"

"You know, I heard that Sunmi recruited three players in the national team herself; players Jung Jinsoul, Kim Hyunjin, and Shin Ryujin were chosen by her personally!" He continued enthusiastically, the crowd the same, "They'll be facing off with their literal recruiter's team!"

"I really didn't see this coming!" On another observing corner, near the artist's lounge, Yerim exclaimed. "I wonder how this'll play out."

"I don't know about you, but I'm leaning towards the eagles on this one," Jiwoo said behind the couch the other was sitting at. Out of nowhere, she felt arms slipping between her arms and her body and wrap itself on her waist. A black belt in taekwondo and fast reflexes resulted in the scream of a familiar voice, "Ow! Wait, wait, Jiwoo. It's me!"

"Sooyoung?" She loosened her grip on the older. She heard laughter and looked up to see Vivi loosing all her composure at what was supposed to be a cheesy reunion. Her whole face turned red, "Oh my god! Babe, I'm so sorry."