Press Conference + Q&A

"Okay," She refreshed the screen continuously, even if the wifi couldn't keep up and refresh in time before she clicked to refresh again. "Okay, okay," She repeated, stopping, seeing the top headline. "it's up."

Singer Kim Lip and National Baseball Player Jung Jinsoul Reportedly Dating.

"Oh my god," Yerim groaned, refreshing the site on her own phone, much like everyone else (except for Jinsoul who was sharing Jungeun's phone). Jiwoo scrolled at what seemed like an already endless stream of comments. "It's already floodded."

"I looked up to both only for them to turn out to be lesbians." Jungeun read.

"I'm not letting my daughter anywhere near her anymore."

"A woman?"

"I am very disappointed."

"ㅋㅋ I knew there was something fishy with her."

"To be honest, a drug scandal would sit better with me."

This was unavoidable. The sinking feeling of people judging her scared Jungeun. She bit her lip, reading some of the most unfiltered opinions people decided to let out for her. Their words were so..toxic, it genuinely made her have difficulty breathing. If it wasn't for a slip of a hand making its way into Jungeun's. It was warm, squeezing assuringly, "Deep breaths, Jungie. I'm here. I'm right here." Jinsoul brought their hands up and kissed the back of her hand. It soothed the singer.

A cackle of laughter could be heard on the other side of the room, "Someone said 'finally, maybe after this Kimlip's songs will be more about love than heartbreak'." Hyunjin slapped her knee

Jungeun scoffed. She felt her phone being pulled out of her hands, Jinsoul reading another comment, "It seems like our Jungeun is finally getting laid."

"Hold on now," Eunji read some of the comments as well, "Look at Jinsoul! She's gorgeous. I thought Lip couldn't talk to pretty unnies properly."

"What the... I feel like a proud mother who's daughter finally got a date."

"Jinsoul is so pretty she's almost out of Lip's league."

"Shit, Jinsoul really is that pretty."

"How did Kim Lip score such a gem?"

Jinsoul huffed, "whoa, didn't think the comments would feed my ego so much."

"Don't get ahead of yourself. Hear this, 'why did Kim Lip go for an athlete? She's so brave ㅋㅋ.'"

"Let me add to that," Yerim, ever supporting of Hyunjin bringing down Jinsoul's inflating ego, "Kim Lip should've gone for Shin Ryujin, maybe even Kim Doyeon. Jinsoul isn't on the same level."

"Maybe if Kim Lip chose someone from the National Basketball team..." Eunji read.

"Okay what do people have against Baseball?" Jinsoul raised an eyebrow. The sight was cute for Jungeun.

"Ew, oh my god, listen to this one," Yerim's face scrunched in disgust, "I would've thought something was going on with Choreographer Choi Yerim."

"Oh, please, as if there aren't at least 50 comments here about how they thought it would be with me," Jiwoo retorted. "They'll be even more surprised when my dating statement gets released tomorrow."

"Huh," Jinsoul picked her phone up to very frequent vibrating. She shivered. People messaging her, let alone have her number to threaten her? It absolutely terrified her. A thumb rubbed circles on her hand, she looked up to see Jungeun with worried eyes.