One month anniversary(7)🌶🌶

Alexa's p.o.v:
It's been almost a month since that day.

Demetri and I are seeing eachother a lot.

And when I mean a lot I mean a lot.

This past month I went to Demetri's house so many times.

We would watch movies together, sometimes have sex. But mostly cuddle.

It might seem weird, but Demtrie loves to cuddle.

I've learned a lot about Demetri, like that his favorite color is black.

Demetri told me that he didn't go to a regular school he was actually homeschooled because he grew up in a lot of different places.

He said that he was born in San Francisco but then he  moved to Moscow and then to Stockholm and then to Rome and then he moved back here.

He told me that he knows 7 languages fluently:
1. English
2. Spanish
3. Swedish
4. German
5. Russian
6. Latin
7. Chinese

Like damn that's a lot of languages.

He also said that even though that's his father's company he still owns 25 percent of the shares while his dad owns the rest of the 75.

He said that his father created this empire by saving he had saved for 15 years.

And that's why he didn't need any investors.

I have to admit I really enjoy talking to Demetri.

People might think that it's hard to focus when he has that ugly face, but that ugly face is what makes him unique.

I really don't have a problem with it. I truly think he's perfect.

Demetri p.o.v:
It's been almost  a month since that magical day.

I still remember that moment, when I took her precious virginity.

I have to admit talking to Alexa is really fun. Even though we have a 12 years age gap, she's very mature for her age.

She surprised me alot , she knows alot about the world and you can see that she has alot of knowledge.

But the thing that surprised me the most was when she told she was actually bullied in elementary school.

She said that even though it was a long time ago it still affected her.

She even told me she had to switch schools because of that.

Like how can someone hurt something so precious and pure like Alexa.

She's so amazing and kind.

Yesterday we went to the grocery store together( she kinda forced me) and she saw a homeless person and she gave him her grocery bag.

Listen I know it's extremely nice of her and she's so kind. But, you had to see how that homeless person looked at her. Like I can't blame him she's gorgeous, but she's mine. Only mine.

Because it's going to be  our one month anniversary I decided to buy her a cartier braclate.

It may have cost me 15 thousand(it's the actual price for this bracelet dollars
But still she's worth everything.

She's my entire life.

This past month was the best month of my life.

She makes me feel things.

She makes my beast feel things.

Beast- your right, it was the best month of our lives, you should ask her to move in with you.