Forgiveness in the yacht(17)🌶🌶🌶

Alexa's p.o.v:

It's been 2 weeks since that 'incident' in the store and Demtrie is still mad at me.

He does talk to me but his tone is cold, he's not the Demetri I know.

We bearly have any interaction, we didn't even have sex.

We did go to museums and stuff like that but he's always on his phone doing work stuff.

Every single place I want or need to go needs to be with him, I don't have any privacy anymore.
The only place I can go without him is to the bathroom, and even then he stands by the door and I can go more than 7 minutes.

I even need to shower with him, and that's where I see he's horny.

I see his rock hard cock practically begging for me, probably because I'm naked in front of them.

I teased him so many times, like yesterday:

-flashbacks yesterday-

"Alexa, I'm going to take a shower, and you know what that means, so get your clothes ready."

Demtrie said to me, Yeah it's been like this since that day, all the time he needs to take a shower I need to take it with him.

And you probably think, 'yay shower sex' but no.

He doesn't even touch me when we are in the shower!

-in the shower-

I saw that his cock was hard as hell, like come on what's the problem I see that he wants me so why can't he just forgive me already?

Like listen I don't have a problem, I can survive without sex for two weeks, yes I admit it's hard but I can survive. But him? How can he survive one second without fucking my pussy?!

Like last night I accidentally woke up in the middle of the night and caught Demetri masturbating while looking at one of my pictures.

Unfortunately to him, I saw everything.
I decided to let him know, and said :

"Need some help there buddy?"

His face when he noticed me, oh my.
He looked so embarrassed.

Anyway, I suddenly noticed that Demtrie was biting his lips with lust.

I know when my man wants me, and this time he really wanted me.

I then gently approached him and layed my lips on his.

Because he couldn't handle anymore he kissed me back, but that didn't last long.
He then broke the kiss and got out from the shower. Leaving me by myself.

-end of flashback-

It's our last day in France and we are now packing to go to Monaco.

We are going to Monaco with Demetri's yacht,

After the 25 minute ride we got into the marina and saw Demtrie's yacht.

That was the biggest yacht I have ever seen, well it's not like I ever saw a yacht, but still that thing was huge!!