Restaurant(52)

Alexa's p.o.v:

After a long car ride of complete silence we got to the restaurant. When we got inside the restaurant a woman in her 50's just hugged Demetri and kissed him on the lips. Demetri pushed her way and blushed.

He fucking blushed. I'm the only person who deserves his blush. I was so angry I almost forgot about the fact she kissed him.

"It's wonderful seeing you again Lucinda."
So that's Lucinda. I then cleared mr throat causing Lucinda to glare at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, here's my jacket, be careful it's Prada"
Lucinda said as she handed me her jacket. I just smiled and played the game.

"Should I take your jacket sir?"
I asked and Demetri raised an eyebrow I was hoping he will maybe say something.

"Umm, no thank you"
Son of a bitch. That's it no sex for a week maybe even two.

I then went to hang Lucinda's jacket. As I walked towards the place you hang the jackets I heard Lucinda's voice.

"Did you see the way that waitress acted? So rude. I bet she sleeps with anyone who pays, she looks like such a slut."
She said and Demetri laughed.

That's it I had enough. I grabbed the waist if the make waiter who was standing beside me and kissed him.

"Oh my God she just kissed that waiter, I told you she's such a slut"
Lucinda said and then Demetri turned around and saw the waiter stroking my hair. He looked really pissed. I just smiled and kissed the waiter again.

"This is the best day of my life"
I heard the waiter say after the kiss.

"Shall we go eat?"
Lucinda asked Demetri and Demetri nodded. And walked towards a table.

"Waitress come here please we don't have all day!"
Lucinda said and I walked towards their table.

"Okay so I would like to have Bruschetta, do you know how to spell it?"
She asked cynically.

"B-I-t-c-h"
I said as I fake wrote on my phone.

"I'm sorry? This man owns this restaurant and you're going to get fired! Is that right Demetri?"
She asked and Demetri started sweating.

"Demetri! If you're not going to tell her I'm leaving!"
I stated.

"Lucinda this is Alexa, my fiancee. "
He said and Lucinda gasped. I grabbed Demetri's tie and kissed him passionately.

Usually I kissed with my eyes closed but I wanted to see Lucinda's reaction so I kept them wide open.

"Demetri you're marrying a hooker?"
She asked.

" I'm not a hooker! Demetri say something!"
I demanded.

" I'm sorry Lucinda I really don't know what got into her usually she's not like this."
He said and I slapped him.

"Are you fucking serious? You know what? I'm dont with this shit. I'm leaving, bye."
I said and I walked towards the exit Demetri started following me.

"Baby, wait! Baby I'm sorry you know that you are my everything. But I really think you over reacted, you went and kissed some to make me jealous! You know how much that fucking bothers me!"
He yelled. Luckily no one was there because Demetri booked the entire restaurant.

"And what about, what bothers me? You are so jealous all the time. I can't go hang out wifr my friends because you are so jealous all the time, no, but that's okay because what? Because you are ug-"
Before I finished saying the sentence I realized what I just said.

"Come on, I know you want to say it, U-g-l-y. You wanted to say it for so long right? Why are you even with me? You can get any man you want why me? Tell me!"
He demanded and I started crying.

"Because I love you!"
I answered.

"Tell me the real answer!"
He demanded as he squeezed my wrist.

"Please stop Demetri you're hurting me! Please!"
I begged. He then stopped squeezing my wrist.

"I need time to think"
I said and I ran through the door. Demetri ran after me and grabbed my waist.

"Please, please dont leave me. I was acting like an asshole I'm so sorry there's no one I love more than you. you mean the world to me! Please don't leave me, please I beg you!"
He cried.

"I won't leave you, I just need time to think, okay?"
I said and he nodded.

"I love you so much"
He said with tears.

"I love you too but I need time to myself I promise I'll just stay at Jolene's for the night and then I'll come back, okay?"
I asked and he hugged me tightly.

I then got into my car and started driving.

Demetri's p.o.v:
When I saw Alexa driving away for me I just felt so depressed. I love Alexa, k do6know what happened.

I never loved Lucinda and I never will, but I defended her and not my baby girl. I deserve this, I hurt her, honestly I don't deserve to live but I have a child and hopefully a beautiful wife.

When I saw Alexa kissing that waiter I got so upset. She's mine, only mine. It was Just new to me, I never thought Alexa would get jealous.

She's he only person in the world who shouldn't, I never have nor I'll ever will love someone like I love Alexa.

And I will love and cherish her for the rest of my life, I know I hurt her so I should give her some space but it just so hard. It's like a part of me is missing, I feel useless without her, like how I felt in the mental hospital.

But I need to go home, to clear my mind a little. I got into my car not even caring if Lucinda is in the restaurant or not.

I drove to my house and saw my parents sitting on the couch with Stephen.

"Dima, Lucinda told me what happened I'm so sorry"
My mom said and I started crying.

My mom walked towards and hugged me tightly.

"Shh, she loves you she will never leave you. She was just a little angry, don't worry everything will be okay."
My mom said trying to comfort me, but it didn't work I just cried louder.

After an hour and a half of crying my parents left and I stayed alone with Stephen. Stephen started crying, I lifted him up and tried to calm him down a little.

"Mama"
He said with his cute voice and I smiled.

"I want her too, believe me I do. "

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💖💗❤💖💗 I hope you enjoyed!💗💖❤💗💖❤ Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💖💗❤💖💗
#stay_home_stay_safe