Bottles(62)

Alexa's p.o.v:

After we kissed everyone started clapping including Lucy who came with her son.

Demetri and I both looked at eachother and smiled. We are married, we are actually married.

"Your mommy and I are married!"
Demetri said to Stephen and I smiled.

He really is a great father, he loves Stephen and I know that he will always protect him.
I'm extremely lucky to have Demetri as the father of my children.

Then my mother hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

After a couple of minutes everyone was already at the venue eating while I was on my way to one of the hotel rooms(they did the weeding in a fancy hotel) when Demetri asked me where I was going I lied and told him that I'm going to breastfeed Stephen, the real reason was because I wanted to have some time alone. Unfortunately for me Demetri wanted to come with me.

"Can you believe it? We are married! You and I are married!"
Demetri said in excitement and I smiled a small smile.

"What happened? Did something happen?"
Demetri asked worried.

"Everything's fine, I'm just a little bit tired"
I lied. Nothing is fine, I feel like I can't trust anyone, not even the husband who loves and cherishes me.

It's sounds awful but it's the truth. Most of the people I trusted betrayed me in the end.

1. Mr. Kingsley
2. David
3. Kevin
And so much more.

I know Demetri is not one of those people, but how can I be sure?

"Can I get a kiss?"
Demetri asked.

"Umm we should hurry I don't want Stephen to start crying"
Demetri stayed silent for a second but then he nodded.

After a couple of minutes we got to our hotel room and I started breastfeeding Stephen.

Demetri's p.o.v:

Alexa is acting really weird I don't know why but since yesterday she's not the same. Even when we kissed at the ceremony it wasn't as passionate before.

Can she still be mad at me because of what happened with Lucinda? Like I don't really think so because she didn't mention it.

"Demetri can you please give me a tissue? It's in my bag"
Aleca said and I nodded.

I took her bag and looked for tissues, suddenly I saw a bottle with breast milk.

Why would Alexa breastfeed Stephen if she already has a bottle for him?

"Here's your tissue"
I said as I handed her the tissue.

She then cleaned Stephen's face and kissed him on the cheek.

That kiss was more passionate then our kiss.

Please Alexa just tell me what's wrong?

Afyer she finished breastfeeding she fixed her dress and then we went downstairs. Everyone was already eating and talking to eachother.

We took a seat next to our families and started talking to our parents about normal stuff.

Suddenly my aunt approached Alexa and handed her a paper note.

"If things with Demetri won't work out, this is my son's number"
She said and Alexa looked at her like she was crazy.

Then my aunt left and Alexa ripped the paper to two.

"Such a waste of paper"
She chuckled.

Did my aunt actually think things between Alexa and I are not going to work out? I'm never going to leave Alexa and Aleca is never going to leave me. Right?

Beast- Yeah of course, I'm sure she is not going to leave her ugly psycho husband. Who would?

Me- you are lying. She is never going to leave me.

Beast- you can't be sure. Your cousin is pretty handsome and closer to Alexa's age, he seems like the perfect guy for Alexa.

Me- I can't let that happen. What should I do?

Beast- don't let her go outside, and don't let her see other people. Got it?

Me- yes.

After a couple of hours the wedding is already over and Alexa and I are supposed to go to our honeymoon in Barcelona.

My parents are taking care of Stephen for a couple of days so we don't need to worry about that.

I'm really excited because you know what happens in the weeding night, right? Sex, lots and lots of sex.

I can't wait

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💗💖❤💖💗I hope you enjoyed!💗💖❤💗💖❤Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💖💗❤💖💗
#stay_home_stay_safe