Mad(47)

Alexa's p.o.v:

- a couple of days before the weeding-

I wake up with my face buried in Demetri's bare chest. He was already awake and he was stroking my hair gently, I love it when he strokes my hair especially when I just wake up it makes me feel so safe.

"Good morning baby"
He greeted and I smiled.

"Good morning"
I greeted back.

"You are so beautiful, I cannot believe that we are going to get married in just a couple of days."
He said in excitement. I just smiled probably to tired to answer. The thing is that even if I wasn't tired I wouldn't know what to answer. I'm starting to have doubts about the decision to get married.

It's just that Demtrie has become so overprotective, a couple of months ago he was fine but now he bearly let's me  leave the house. At first I argued but then I gave up.

Nothing that I say helps, it doesn't matter how many times I declare my love for him he still doesn't trust me. But today I'm not going to give up.

Today I going to meet Kevin Selor who is my childhood friend. He came to town for the weeding and we decided to meet for lunch. I know that Demtrie will argue with me but I don't care, he just needs to deal with the fact that just because we are getting married doesn't mean that he can control my every move.

I love Demetri but he needs to know that there's a limit to how much I can take and I'm going to discuss this with him.

"Umm, baby.."
I said.

"Yeah? Is everything okay baby girl?"
He asked.

"Don't worry, everything's fine it's just that, remember Kevin?"
I asked and I saw that he's face began to stiff.

"Yes, he was your childhood friend. Why?"
He asked and I started to play with my fingers from stress.

"Umm, well, he's in town because of the weeding and I haven't seen for forever so I thought that I can maybe meet him for lunch?"
I asked and Demtrie stared at me with a mad expression.

"No."
He stated.

"Why not?"
I asked and he sighed with frustration.

"Because I said so."
He said to me  with a 'isn't it obvious?' Tone.

"Please, please,please!! I haven't seen him for long time!"
I begged with puppy dog eyes.

"NO MEANS NO"
He said almost yelling at me.

In that moment I got up from my bed and ran downstairs.

"Alexa Savannah Smith, where the hell do you think you're going"
He asked with an angry tone. I noticed that Demtrie used my full name that means that he's pissed. Like really pissed.

"Umm, well, you know. I wanted to watch an episode of the bachelorette."
I said trying to sound serious but Demetri just looked at me suspiciously.

"First of all you hate that show and second of all we have a T.V at our bedroom. "
He said and I nodded awkwardly.

"Oh right, yea I just forgot, I'll go upstairs."
I said as I walked towards the staircase.

"Alexa what I said is final . You are not going to meet Kevin, am I clear?"
He said.

"Sure Dad"
I said cynically, I looked over to Demetri and I see that he's mad.

"I mean, Mommy"
Did I just call Demetri 'Mommy' ?

"I mean Demetri, yea that's your name. Did I ever mention that you have a nice name? Like, Demetri it sounds good. Like 'the oscar goes to Demetri' and then everybody like cheers 'Demetri! Demetri!' And because it's nice name people like to say it. "
I should probably stop talking.
Demetri just looked at me with a confused look.