Proposal(37)

Demetri's p.o.v:

-couple of days later-

I woke up in my king sized bed with Alexa's body against mine.

I smiled at the thought that I'm going to propose to Alexa today. I bought her an expensive ring that I'm sure she will love.

I decided to go downstairs and to make her favorite food. I made Pancakes and French toast with Avocado.

As I seasoned our food I hear small footsteps.

"Hi baby,"
Alexa says as she kissed my cheek.
I smile at her seeing that she still wears my shirt that I gave her after we had sex. Alexa and I are having a lot of sex lately, probably because we haven't seen eachother in nine months so now we can't stop keep our hands from each other.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?"
I asked her.

"I'm so tired, but I had to breastfeed Stephen so I woke up"
Alexa said in a tired tone.

"After breakfast I want to go to the pool, wanna join?"
I asked and Alexa nodded.

-20 minutes later-

Alexa wore a beautiful light blue bikini while I wore white Gucci swim shorts.

I look at Alexa and just smile.  In the mental hospital I was obsessed with the fear of Alexa not waiting for me.

But now I know that I was stupid thinking she wouldn't. I now finally know that our love is stronger than any kind of handsome professor or pedophile teachers.

I'm lucky I found her cause I really don't know what kind of life I would have had if Alexa wouldn't come into my life.

I wish I could've told the 16 year old Demetri that everything is going to be okay. That because of some stupid girl who broke your heart doesn't mean that you will never find someone. Just because you might be ugly doesn't mean you can't find a gorgeous girlfriend who truly loves you.