Weeding night(63)

Alexa's p.o.v:

We landed in Spain elwhi Demetri's jet(more lie our jet) a couple of minutes ago.

I'm currently fake sleeping because I don't want Demetri to try kissing me, it's sounds bad I know but as I said before I'm still uncomfortable .

Suddenly I felt strong pairs of arms around my waist. I knew instantly that it's Demetri's hands.

I open my eyes and see Demetri's face smiling at me.

"Wake up baby, we're here"
Demetri's says and I nod.

I then take off his hands from my waist causing him to look at me weirdly.

We the get pit off the expensive car and I see a beautiful house.

It was a really large house but not as big as our house back in the U.S.A.

Demetri then opens the gate with a password and we go inside a beautiful garden which has a fountain in the middle.

Demetri's p.o.v:

I can watch this view every day and every night, and that's my wife's sexy ass. Alexa has an incredible body that fits her perfect face.

Her beauty just adds so much to her amazing personality. She truly has everything.

Sometimes I just want to scream because if how lucky I am. How did I even get this lucky? To have a beautiful and kind woman as my wife and the mother of my children.

I can't handle it anymore I need to feel Alexa in my arms. I then wrap my arms around her small waist from behind her.

She then gasped.

"You scared the shit out if me!"
She snapped as she took off my arms from her waist.

"Okay, I'm sorry"
I apologized.

"You should be"
She said coldly.

After the 'incident ' we went inside the house.We walked up the stair until we almost reached the bedroom.

Alexa was looking hesitant about opening the door for some reason so I opened the door instead.

When we got into the room I smiled as Alexa smiled a small smile back.

She sat on the bed and I sat next to her I stroked her hair and moved my face closer to her face.

My lips were now almost touching her ear.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"
I whisper to her ear and she nods.

"Tonight I'm going to show you how much I love you"
I whisper.

I then start to kiss her neck as my hand travels around her body. Suddenly I feel Alexa's hand pushing my face off.

"Demetri, I'm really tired. Please can we do this later"
She said and I nod.

She then goes to the bathroom to change clothes and I stay on the bed just sitting.

Something is really strange going on with Alexa. It's our weeding night and she prefers to sleep than sleeping with me.

Beast- who cares if she prefers to sleep. Fuck her anyway, she doesn't even need to know.

Me- what do you mean?

Beast- fuck her in her sleep.

Me- that's wrong, even if I decide to do that. What if she will catch me? She would never forgive me.

Beast- she would never find out. If she asks why she feels sure the next morning just say that she fell from the bed.

Me- I don't know, it's seems wrong.

Beast- and what she did wasn't?

Alexa then came put of the bathroom with white pajamas.

Alexa's p.o.v:

After I cam out of the bathroom I saw Demetri sitting on the bed. And he looks really sad or even frustrated.

I feel bad for him because I know it's all my fault but I just can't. I love him so much and it's painful knowing I made him feel sad.

I'm his wife I'm supposed to bring him only joy and I did the opposite. I made the person I love most sad. On top of that I lied about the reason of why I can't have sex with him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really tired"
I whispered to his ear as I got into bed.

"It's okay"
He said with a smile.

I then went in the bed and got under the covers as I slowly get drifted to my sleep.

Demetri's p.o.v:

I see my baby girl sleeping peacefully in our bed and I'm getting so frustrated about us not having sex tonight.

Maybe my beast is right, she is the one who was acting wrong. I'm going to do this.

She looks so innocent and precious, I feel disgusted but what I'm planning to do.

I slowly take off the covers exposing Alexa's body. I bit my lips as my eyes wandered to her amazing ass.

She was just wearing a t shirt and shorts so a lit of her skin was exposed, which made it even harder for me.

Wait a minute what am I doing? I can't do this! I love her, I can't do something that hurts her.

I promised to cherish her and to take care of her, I can't do this to my wife.

I'm so sorry Alexa, for even thinking about doing something like that to you.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💗💖❤💗💖I hope you enjoyed!💖💗❤💖💗❤Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe