Mistakes and more(23)

Alexa's p.o.v:

I can't believe that I accidentally sent nudes to my pervert professor. And why would he say "nice ass by the way" like why?

I just felt so grossed out over this, he's my professor and he's 30 years older than me. Demetri will freak out if I'll tell him that. I just hope David will forget about it.

-next day-
So today I have a class with David and I'm really nervous! It's going to be so uncomfortable to see him again! I just hope that he will not act weird about it. I'm currently in Demetri's car because he wanted to drive me.

"Are you good baby?"
Demetri asked.

"Yea, I'm fine I'm just tired"
I said lying.

"Baby if you're not feeling good we can go back home, you shouldn't take a risk"
He said with a worried face.

"I'm fine, really! I'm just tired that's it!"
I said assuring him.

"Okay baby, but if you don't feel good call and I'll pick you up"
Demetri said as we already got close to he campus.

"I'll be fine, love you"
I said as I pecked him in the lips as I opened the car door and went outside.

"Okay, love you too"
And then he left.

"Tell your boyfriend that I like his car,"
I heard a voice from behind me say as I walked towards the campus.

I turned around and saw the one and only, David Evens.

"Good morning sir"
I said not feeling comfortable calling him by his first name.

"Good morning Alexa, tell your boyfriend that I believe his name is Demetri that he's a lucky guy"
He said as he chuckled.

"Sir I apologize again, it was a mistake"
I said in embarrassment.

"It's okay kitten, you don't need to apologize. It was an honor getting to see your beautiful body exposed like that. I hope your boyfriend appreciates you because if you were mine I know that I would"
He said as he smirked and I just ignored his remarks and tried to just walk to class but that didn't go quite as well because David stopped me.

"Where are you going?"
David asked.

"To class"
I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Did you forget that I'm your teacher? You will go to class when I'll tell you. Got it?"
David said with a cold expression.

I was so afraid so I just nodded.

"You are just perfect, this boyfriend of yours doesn't deserve you. I know that you're with him only for the money, a smart girl like you would never go with someone like that if she didn't have a reason. I know that you don't love him you love his money, but with me you will love me! And if you want money, don't worry my parents are wealthy people. Maybe not like your boyfriend's but still. You and I are perfect for eachother. "
He said as he stroked my cheek fortunately for him and unfortunately for me nobody was around, so he could just continue his 'assault' without a problem.

"Mr. Evens, this is highly inappropriate of you, I'm your student, and second of all you know nothing about my relationship with Demetri! How dare you say that I'm with him because of his money! I don't even care if you found out that he's rich, that's not the reason I'm with him! I love him, because of who he is"
I said in frustration.

"Ale-"
He said but I cut him off.

"No! I'm so angry right now! I will never love you the way I love Demetri! You are nothing but a pervert, I trusted you, but you betrayed me! You are exactly like Mr. Kingsley! I should've never trusted you"
I said in tears as I remembered his name, Mr.Kingsly, I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down but then I heard a crashing sound.

I opened my eyes and saw David laying on the floor, he was covered with blood I looked away and saw someone with a gun, he was far but I saw that he had blonde hair.

"David! David please answer me! David!!!"
I screamed but nothing.

I called 911 and after a couple of minutes they came.
"How is he?"
I asked the medic.

" He will be okay the bullet thankfully missed, Did you see the shooter?"
The medic asked me.

" I saw a little"
I asked confused.

"What did you see?"
She asked again.

"Umm, well he was pretty tall probably 6'1 and I saw that he had blonde hair."
I said.

"Did you see what he was wearing?"
The officer asked.

"Not a lot, but I saw that he was wearing a green shirt and blue jeans"
I said suddenly the officer got a phone call.

"Does he have blonde hair? Good, what is he wearing? Yea that's him I'll see you in a bit"
The office talked on the phone.

"Well, we have our first suspect. Can you  please come the situation to see if that's him?"
The officer said and I nodded,

"That's my girlfriend!"
We suddenly heard behind us, I turned around and saw that Demtrie was arguing with the officer's.

"Demetri?"
I questioned as I walked towards him.

"Baby, are you okay"
He said as he ran to me.

"Yea, I'm fine"
I said.

"I tried to get here fast as I could!"
He said but then he looked at me weirdly.

"What?"
I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"What happened to your leg?"
He said and I looked at my leg and saw that it was bleeding.

"Officer!"
Demetri called.

"Is there a problem?"
She asked.

"Her leg is bleeding!"
He said and the officer looked at my leg.

"Medic! Can you come here please!"
The officer called.

-20 minutes later-

"The leg will be okay, you're lucky the bullet didn't hit your leg badly.",
The medic said.

"Great, do you want to go to see the suspect? Or you want to go tomorrow?"
The officer asked.

"No, let's go now"
I said.

-at the station-

"Josh can you please show her the picture of the suspect"
The officer who her name is Amanda said to the other officer.

He handed her the pictures and then she showed me.

I gasped in shock, it was,

To be continued...

Who can it be?

Thank you so much for reading!💝❤🥰🥰

I hope you enjoyed , don't forget to vote and comment!! 💝❤❤💝💝💝

#stay home stay safe!