Confession(46)🌶🌶🌶

Demetri's p.o.v:

I took a seat in front of that asshole.

"Hello,"
I say.

"Hello, so, why are you here?"
He asked.

"Well you see, do you remember Lena Donatan?"
I asked and he froze.

"Yes, I do. Why?"

"Well, I know that you raped her. And I know that Alexa is your daughter. So we can take you to court and have Alexa and you tasted for a D.N.A test. And you will spend the rest of your life in prison. Now I would like that, but I don't want Alexa to know something about this so if you just confess here you will go to jail but less. So what do you think?"
I explained.

"I'll confess."
He answered and I gasped.

"Really? "
I asked.

"Yes, I raped Lena. "
He said. Of course I recorded it.

After a couple of seconds the police arrived and they arrested David.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"
The officer said as he handcuffed David.

After that I went straight home. There was nothing more that I wanted than to hug my baby girl but she was in Jolene's place.

I'm now acting like I'm okay with her going to her friend and hanging out with them without me because we are still not married and nothing is safe. But the moment we'll say I do, she is not going out of the house. But she doesn't need to know that yet.

After of a couple of hours of being sad because Alexa's not here, she finally arrived home and I felt like a little puppy seeing his owner.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly, I kissed her cheeks and lips and smelled her hair.

"I missed you so much!!"
I said and she smiled.

"I was only gone for 4 hours"
She said.

"I know but I missed you! Let's have sex"
I announced and she laughs.

"Sure, but let me first put Stephen in his crib wait for me in the bedroom"
She said and I smiled with excitement.

After a couple of minutes waiting in the bed Alexa opened the door. She only wears a brand and panties which causes my dick to harden.

I go out of my bed and walk towards her.

"How do is it possible that every day that goes by you become sexier?"
I complemented her.

I go even closer and I strok her cheek. I start to take off her bra and her big breasts are now exposed. I take her hand and we both sit in the bed side by side.

I start kissing her lips passionately and she kissed back. I broke the kiss because I was dying for her body.

I started to lick her breasts and she moaned in response. Her moans made me so hard.

"Let me take care of you"
Alexa whispered seductively.

"I would love that but I need your pussy so damn much"
I said.

I then took of her panties and started to play with her clit.

"Demetri, fuck me alrea-"
I cut her off by sliding my cock inside her causing her to moan loudly.

"This feels so good."
I moan as I thrust deep inside her.

After couple of minutes we both felt that we are going to release.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Me too"

We both released and it felt so damn good.

Then we just layed next to eachother just enjoying each other's presence.

"I can't wait for our marriage, "
I announced.

"Really? Why? "
She asked.

"Well, first of all our marriage will be the sign of our love for eachother. Second of all it means that I can fuck you everyday."
I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Demetri you fuck me every day."
She said.

"Yea but then I don't even have to ask you"

"Like you ask me now"
She said with a slight chuckle.

"Well, I'm really tired can we go to sleep?"
She asked and I nod. I wrap my hands around her little waist and I give her a kiss on the forehead.

As I much as I tried to fall asleep, there was one thing that really bothered me. When David confessed today I could tell that he wasn't saying the truth.

It's like that he didn't actually rape Lena, but there's no way. Of course he raped Lena right?

Right?

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!💗❤💖💗❤💖 I hope you enjoyed!💖❤💗💖❤💗 Don't forget to vote and comment!💗❤💖💗❤💖
#stay_home_stay_safe